Supplements/Meds

Hi guys, 

Hope you're all well. 

Quick question for the forum. Aside from finasteride, can anyone recommend any supplements/medications to accelerate and improve post-surgery growth? 

I had my surgery three weeks ago and want to maximise the results. 

Thanks!! 

Minoxidil after you are past the initial healing phase days where you have to be careful about bleeding. You are 3 weeks post op so you are good to start if you don't already take it.

Edited by ciaus

48 minutes ago, Gareth said:

Anyone else got any recommendations? The more the merrier!!! 

This guy Shifty is the king of doing everything short of a hair transplant. No guarantee you'll respond as well as he has, but he's always looking for new stuff and adding/subtracting from his regimen. Click on the diagonal arrow in the top right below to view it. If you scroll back through you can see how far he's come.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 5:28 PM, ciaus said:

This guy Shifty is the king of doing everything short of a hair transplant. No guarantee you'll respond as well as he has, but he's always looking for new stuff and adding/subtracting from his regimen. Click on the diagonal arrow in the top right below to view it. If you scroll back through you can see how far he's come.

I think the worst thing I tried was Emu oil.....not sure what I was thinking lol 

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update.