8 months after hair transplant with Dr. Gabel

zanedwayne

On April 18th, 2008 I had 1600 graphs surgically transplanted on the crown of my head by Dr. Gabel in his Hillsboro,Oregon office. Yes it has been 8 months and I am extremely pleased by the results. That bald spot on the crown of my head is a thing of the past. My success with hair transplant can be boiled down to a couple of reasons. First of, all Dr.Gabel and his staff were very accommodating throughtout the whole procedure and made me feel very comfortable and "anxiety free" even though it was a all day surgery. Second of all, Dr. Gabel had very specific pre/post surgery guidelines that made for a quick recover. I went in on a Friday and was back to work on the following Monday, amazing!!! The results after 8 months are phenomenal and I would recommend Dr. Gabel to anyone who is thinking of getting a hair transplant.

zaned,

Congratulations on your hair transplant with Dr. Gabel. Given his dedication to ultra refined hair transplants I'm very glad to hear, but not surprised you are pleased.

Do you have any photos you can share with us? I encourage you to create a free hair loss weblog to share your life changing transformation and photos with us.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm going on 6.5 months now, after my surgery with Dr Gabel and I'm reasonably pleased with where I am now. I'm waiting to go in for my follow up next month so I can post some good resolution pics. Glad to you hear that you're happy with you're results

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel