My hairtransplant with dr bisanga

Maa

15 minutes ago, qui bono said:

this is the type of result I wish I could have ... Im utterly jealous.

congrats man, and at 6 months you should still see even more improvements. enjoy the new hair!

Thanks i will😀

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@Maa your hair looks simply brilliant! Happy growing for the next six months and thanks for sharing!

Thanks Gatsby.👍🏻
I am also really Happy so far😀

38 minutes ago, Huncholini said:

Isn't most of the maturation supposed to take place in months 6-12? If that's the case this is going to be an absolutely stunning result, it already looks pretty decent!

Thanks. 
Yes as i understand there is still some growth and hairs to pop the next 2 month - and Then a lot of maturation from now on.😀

• 2 weeks later...

6,5 month Update.

The last 2 weeks it is like the hair has become more dense.
Still seeing small hairs in the front which has just sprouted.

Overall i am very Happy with the process - and if i had known it would go as smoothly as mine HT has gone until now I had done it years ago. The hair look natural and people do not notice it is a HT 😀

9BA4C57D-3A85-4E9F-88A4-671BA3803327.png

850D2F36-C7E3-48FC-89E7-D404F8B0161B.png

A8A305BB-0F99-45BB-86E3-27CADBCCCD2C.png

973AE70D-D8FB-41FC-8567-52A36AB62158.png

044F4E5C-6F29-4177-AFC1-88C603ADD67C.png

B4599ACC-D622-4899-9F29-0484C30B55B8.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

This is absolutely insane, damn I’m jealous 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Huncholini said:

Indeed looking to be thickening up now. Very nice. How does it look outside, under sunlight?

This is outside with the Sun pointing directly at my front. Så it is very harsh sunlight.

BA60F794-B73D-4650-9BE8-EF2DA9A42B7F.png

43617C87-337A-4919-9D3D-529A2A738FA3.png

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Huncholini said:

That's looking good under the sun too. This is incredibly exciting as it's supposed to keep maturing for the next few months!

Yes i am also excited😀 really Happy about the outcome... one little thing is the one side which i am hopping Will thickining more but alot of time for that to happen.

I hadnt seen this before, reading through from page one & seeing the whole journey is inspirational! Thats some hairline, I can see why you're so happy with it, and fair play for going with no fin. I wonder what the stats are for guys that do/dont use it for hair preservation in & around a HT

1 hour ago, Fahri said:

I hadnt seen this before, reading through from page one & seeing the whole journey is inspirational! Thats some hairline, I can see why you're so happy with it, and fair play for going with no fin. I wonder what the stats are for guys that do/dont use it for hair preservation in & around a HT

Thanks😀

What do you mean with stats?

the stats for a succesful HT with or with out?😀

Just curious how many have a HT and use finasteride to help them along and how many prefer not to. Its impossible to gather that data, but would be interesting to know 😀

• Like 1