My hairtransplant with dr bisanga

Maa

• 2 weeks later...

5,5 month Update.

It is geting better and better, stil very see trough outside but inside it looks very good. Picture in normal light and with a harsh blitz on.

D2D52251-5D5A-4F13-ABA8-B715CCADDF4C.jpeg

09146BF6-340F-4BDA-AE26-D819A02BF174.png

• Like 4

• Administrators

For 5.5 months this is incredible, I’ve lost count the number of quality results from Dr. Bisanga 

F6F62F9E-16A0-4316-B803-83D80908D467.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

For 5.5 months this is incredible, I’ve lost count the number of quality results from Dr. Bisanga 

F6F62F9E-16A0-4316-B803-83D80908D467.jpeg

Yes is is already a Big difference from my starting point and only half Way 😀

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Growth is really picking up now ! These are going to be the best months coming up 👏

Yes i look forward to the next couple of month👍🏻

Even the harsh light photo looks pretty good for only 5.5 months. There was another Bisanga patient who had a similar situation around 6 months in but closer to 12 it held up pretty well even under unfavorable light. I suspect you'll end up with something similar based on your photos this far.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Even the harsh light photo looks pretty good for only 5.5 months. There was another Bisanga patient who had a similar situation around 6 months in but closer to 12 it held up pretty well even under unfavorable light. I suspect you'll end up with something similar based on your photos this far.

Thanks. I hope your right about the dense in the coming month. 😀👍🏻But at only 5,5 month i am very Happy so far, but of cause look forward to more density

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Afrohead said:

Im no expert but I swear 18 months is when when expects full results and your looking brilliant already at 5.5 months! 

Thanks👍🏻

6 month Update👍🏻

Alot of the hairs has popped out now, but they are also still very thin.

So i am looking forward for Them to mature because the recipient area has alot of hairs now 👍🏻 but still see trough especially outside and bathroom light.

The one side still lacking behind but is coming Along.

How much cosmetic difference do people Think i Will se from 6-12 month.?

Feel free to comment.

6A9DA186-7401-4519-B9BF-6CEC152A6D82.png

772CD7A7-5D4F-4E6F-875D-8147526547B7.png

29249A24-C2AF-417B-9E8B-56651AA6A0A2.png

4E003C34-8D9C-4CEA-99BE-98DE2C955711.png

3CCBE77A-0013-41CF-9869-AB45805ED28B.png

EB75E0C3-2AEE-4A63-A143-505A5926BA6A.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, caricatura said:

Looks amazing. In a couple of months it'll only get thicker. This, my friend, is a successful transplant. You still aren't taking Fin.?

Thanks.

No i am not taking Fin or anything, all natural😂

• Like 1

To be a bit picky, maybe it lacks a bit of density in the hairline, you were honest to take pictures in direct sunlight, not everyone does it (I don't understand why), but you are only 6 months post procedure, it will definitely improve  .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Egy said:

To be a bit picky, maybe it lacks a bit of density in the hairline, you were honest to take pictures in direct sunlight, not everyone does it (I don't understand why), but you are only 6 months post procedure, it will definitely improve  .

Yes i also belive it is good to show in sunlight so you Can see both things... And it is not picky, your Are Right the density is lacking in the hairline if you considering the amount of graft i Got for the area, but hopefully it Will come over the next 6 month.👍🏻

• Like 1