Men's Ink - SMP in the sunlight

Hello everybody,

It is important to evaluate the result of an SMP in any light condition and sunlight is the best way to evaluate a result.

Below you can see the before and after.

Our studio is located in Milan, Italy and we are specialized in extremely realistic SMP.

For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mirko & Debora

Men's Ink Staff

IMG_6762.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

Edited by MirkoMensInk

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Very natural looking, perfect imperfections - I wonder if you create those almost completely from scratch based on your general knowledge about skin/hair characteristics and aesthetics .. or is a large part also 'building' them up from other skin characteristics/features that are there but more difficult to see?

-And nice 1980s cartoon themed face mask! :D

Thank you very much!

To create the result we rely on our aesthetic taste and experience. Each person has a different face and head shape, so we need to create the most natural result for each subject based on their characteristics.

The face mask was really funny :D

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

• 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

@Havar Trichopigmentation breaks down much more quickly than SMP. Even with SMP you will find after a year or so that leaving your native hair growing to even 2mm will highlight the disparity between the ink and the hair. I shave my mug everyday but my SMP is now getting on to over 4 years of age and is ready for a touch up. All the best.