Hi, I'm Andy Sharma, I'm from India... I suffer visible hair loss since almost 10 years and looking for a permanent and natural solution. I know I have waited a long time but in my experience when I see different different hair transplant results, I'm literally scared to whether go for it or no, cause some people have very unnatural hair transplant done, some people are having big scars at back of their head, some people shocked me with the cost involved and the various technologies involved in hair transplant (everyone claim they have the best technology) added more and more confusions only.

Still hopeful and would like to go for a transplant this year for sure... I'm looking for some suggestions, learnings and outcome of patients which can help me choosing the right hair transplant procedure with right people.

Looking forward for some nice suggestions and words which can help me in making my mind and going for the best.

Thnaks.

• Administrators

My suggestion is to look at patient reviews for yourself. That’s why this site is so special, you see what results actually look like, check out @Fluffhead @Zoomster @Abhinay Singh

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank You So much Melvin for your reply... Yes this is the reason I'm on this forum to get a genuine suggestions and hopefully will get a right technic and clinic for my baldness.

If you can help me in reaching right feed or posts I would be very glad.

Thanks.