Did I really lost most of my hair?

Homeerestre

Hello, 

Over the past years, I'm not really sure if I lost significant amount of hair above my forehead but one thing I remember that my forehead is not as big as when I was a kid 😅. I'm not even sure if dermatologists can really figure out if I lost significant hair on that spot, but if they do (please let me know), is there still a chance to bring what's lost back? Btw, I'm 32 now and I think I started to probably loss my hair or my forehead grows wide when I was in highschool. This is funny, I know. But I just want your opinion about this, thank you!

• Administrators

Can you share pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey: 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:17 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Can you share pictures?

Thanks for checking it up. Not sure if you can still see what you need to see since it's been years since I've noticed it going bald. Now not much has changed but I'm still losing hair every now and then.

my head.jpg