Dr. HANS HEINICKE (Spain) - 6,7 February 2019 - 3856 GRAFTS

ciberxtrem

• Administrators

Looking great 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 hours ago, WildBlueberry said:

Aren’t you the representative for this doctor? It would probably be good to let the forum know that for transparency...

Hey WildBlueberry, yep I am his representative, the forum administrator knows it and I have no problem to say it, on the contrary, it is a pleasure to me and in fact love to say it and in my instagram, which I shared some posts back, it says it clearly too ;)  

But some forums where I posted only in the personal subforum don't want me to say it, I honestly don't remember if in here the admin explicitly told me not to say it but in others they did so to avoid problems I did not do it.

In any case, this is my personal case which I am sharing.

Edited by ciberxtrem

I have the pleasure to be a patient and also the Community Manager of the Dr Hans Heinicke in Spain  👨‍⚕️ 

Here you can see my personal Hair Transplant 👱‍♂️

Follow my hair on Instagram @ciberxtrem ;) 

17 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Sorry if I have missed it, but how many have grafts in total have you had extracted now? Wish you well in the months to come, 

Thank you man!

it has been 3856 + 755 = 4611 in total ! ;) 

4 hours ago, Sukh said:

Looking awesome man. 

Thanks you mate! :) 

I have the pleasure to be a patient and also the Community Manager of the Dr Hans Heinicke in Spain  👨‍⚕️ 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looking great 👍🏼 

Thanks Melvin! I think the worse part of the dessert is arriving to an end! :) 

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, ciberxtrem said:

Hey WildBlueberry, yep I am his representative, the forum administrator knows it and I have no problem to say it, on the contrary, it is a pleasure to me and in fact love to say it and in my instagram, which I shared some posts back, it says it clearly too ;)  

But some forums where I posted only in the personal subforum don't want me to say it, I honestly don't remember if in here the admin explicitly told me not to say it but in others they did so to avoid problems I did not do it.

In any case, this is my personal case which I am sharing.

Yes, please add it to your signature for transparency.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

33 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

@ciberxtremdidnt know you was the rep, could you let me know how much he charges per graft ? Thanks 🙏 

Hey JohnAC71! Of course! :)  

Though I recommend to contact directly with the clinic as they usually offer some custom prices but the price reference is 3.5 euros the first 1000 grafts and 2.5 euros from graft 1001 onwards ;) 

Edited by ciberxtrem
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, please add it to your signature for transparency.

Sure! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello guys! a week left for the four month after the second hair transplant and it is starting looking very well! ;) 

First line

46C07E39-721A-44DF-AC3C-A4124C76CD02.thumb.JPG.ba2aeb5556c63908e9dbb4983b2c3b46.JPG

Left side

1E612148-3A81-41D5-9795-8AB31FD2960B.thumb.JPG.ec59fe2f5fe38949d5d84d86be136592.JPG

First line

608AA270-1942-4B21-B09F-AEBDDAFE5DCE.thumb.JPG.cca821b44d4616704d0dbc79fc50f2c1.JPG

Top down

9F069522-8F5E-4B95-9648-B94B2AD84E04.thumb.JPG.76dfbba0c4834cb7ae50a786a0bd55c6.JPG

Donor area

96BACD79-E7E5-4EF5-8E5C-581A55444DC6.thumb.JPG.55926983ad540ed3cea4f644aef983ed.JPG

Annd my overal look 😎 

3E72DBF2-D891-416E-9FAE-547478C35AA0.thumb.JPG.e909ba8e47c51af217f738563f31f83a.JPG

Tomorrow I want to go to the hairdresser to have one the cool haircuts I used to had xD So I will probably update very soon! But it is also interesting to see how it looks with the donor a bit more grown too!

What do you think guys ?

Have a very nice weekend!

Edited by ciberxtrem