Dr. HANS HEINICKE (Spain) - 6,7 February 2019 - 3856 GRAFTS

ciberxtrem

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Such a killer hairline ! Out of curiosity, what dance classes do you attend ? 🙏

Thank you John! I go to latin dance classes, Salsa and Bachata and some individual urban dance too. I will have to watch out in order to avoid any undesired contact of girl's arm and my hair, as we dance in couples in Salsa and Bachata xD 

I have the pleasure to be a patient and also the Community Manager of the Dr Hans Heinicke in Spain  👨‍⚕️ 

Here you can see my personal Hair Transplant 👱‍♂️

Follow my hair on Instagram @ciberxtrem ;) 

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The donor looks impeccable 

Thank you Melvin :) ! After 4600 follicles I think it looks very well!

• Like 1

I have the pleasure to be a patient and also the Community Manager of the Dr Hans Heinicke in Spain  👨‍⚕️ 

Just now, ciberxtrem said:

Thank you John! I go to latin dance classes, Salsa and Bachata and some individual urban dance too. I will have to watch out in order to avoid any undesired contact of girl's arm and my hair, as we dance in couples in Salsa and Bachata xD 

Awesome stuff ! I have done quite a lot of Latino urban dance, reggaton and zumba.  Just for fun 👏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Awesome stuff ! I have done quite a lot of Latino urban dance, reggaton and zumba.  Just for fun 👏

Yeahh I love it! I used to go to dance congresses back in time where there was no pandemic, hopefully that experiences come back sooner than later!

I have to say I dance with girls of 20 something years old and they think I am more or less the same age xD a big part of it, is thanks to my hair transplant.

Edited by ciberxtrem
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ciberxtrem said:

Yeahh I love it! I used to go to dance congresses back in time where there was no pandemic, hopefully that experiences come back sooner than later!

I have to say I dance with girls of 20 something years old and they think I am more or less the same age xD a big part of it, is thanks to my hair transplant.

I really miss the classes. Usually I’m the only guy in a lot of them 😂 although I’m not a fan of bright over head lights and the subsequent sweaty head.. Shows off our hair in the worse possible way ! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I really miss the classes. Usually I’m the only guy in a lot of them 😂 although I’m not a fan of bright over head lights and the subsequent sweaty head.. Shows off our hair in the worse possible way ! 

I recommend you to dance Sensual Bachata then, that is the one I dance, is slower, your head won't get sweat and is yep, very sensual xD I could dance that all night! but yep, with Salsa it's another story.. I get tired very fast but luckily I don't sweat too much.

Edited by ciberxtrem
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ciberxtrem said:

I recommend you to dance Sensual Bachata then, that is the one I dance, is slower, your head won't get sweat and is yep, very sensual xD I could dance that all night! but yep, with Salsa it's another story.. I get tired very fast but luckily I don't sweat too much.

I am going to be all over any classes I can get when the studios are open again ! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, ciberxtrem said:

How old are you? You look quite young

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Haha, I don't say it but sadly someone answered some posts before :(xD

34 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Well I will answer, Im 35 ☺️

Going to sleep.

Let’s see how the desert phase goes on, I will keep updating my looks 😉

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, ciberxtrem said:

Well I will answer, Im 35 ☺️

Going to sleep.

Let’s see how the desert phase goes on, I will keep updating my looks 😉

Same age as me 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

1 month and 1 week! after the Hair transplant

Hey guys! a few days ago I went to my hairdresser and had a haircut, in fact my donor area was fully shaved to 0.0 and I have to say that after 4600 follicles extracted it does not look that bad, I am ultra happy I can fully shave it even though for people who knows it it is noticeable but for the rest of mortal people I think it is not !

65wIeZm.thumb.jpg.d4ae0c4364b38e509be4197c2a3bfddd.jpg

29RoC4Q.thumb.jpg.066f6520df9fe6b4cb174a5240e0a9d3.jpg

te8pEoN.thumb.jpg.315e79783fce83b932bc05527e9cb104.jpg

c6NgxZc.thumb.jpg.e57c218d17902b143b391a9a6b29ff0b.jpg

Have a nice day mates! ;) 

Edited by ciberxtrem

• Administrators

Looks really good, I would probably grow the sides a little longer, but the scars are very difficult to see.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! ;) , today is my day 52 after the hair transplant, one week before the second month!

I went to my barber and have tried a more crazy hair cut xD  

lhYL9d1.thumb.jpg.3723f2ce29d013ceeef5eda30fc176ce.jpg

htuwN0N.thumb.jpg.7b6c1a15599007d8c25ea36fd7a182e1.jpg

Vg40cJM.thumb.jpg.1aeb6fd9ef165630022ef79a55d0f573.jpg

lq1yT44.thumb.jpg.4cd02fbf33a96f275461cc0af39bc80d.jpg

Tomorrow I want to make some more pictures in daylight  ☀️

I think I am having a very soft dessert as I suspected :) 

How do you see it ? 

Have an awesome day guys! 

Edited by ciberxtrem

And these are the picture of today,  53 days after the hairtransplant :) 

K4pbYww.thumb.jpg.25ec49ecb5a54763c81cf80a95b4d499.jpg

ncAi1er.thumb.jpg.b81aba6f941a995c4dd209e4e9e33e89.jpgfTMlAYo.thumb.jpg.875255eb56c53a1d104bc47d909350a0.jpg

iGL6Nn4.thumb.jpg.14cb25470cbf4e28f3435c4483f42d98.jpg

Have a nice day mates! ;) 

Edited by ciberxtrem
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
12 hours ago, ciberxtrem said:

And these are the picture of today,  53 days after the hairtransplant :) 

K4pbYww.thumb.jpg.25ec49ecb5a54763c81cf80a95b4d499.jpg

ncAi1er.thumb.jpg.b81aba6f941a995c4dd209e4e9e33e89.jpgfTMlAYo.thumb.jpg.875255eb56c53a1d104bc47d909350a0.jpg

iGL6Nn4.thumb.jpg.14cb25470cbf4e28f3435c4483f42d98.jpg

Have a nice day mates! ;) 

Mario that is the weirdest FUT scar I have ever seen! Lol!! 🤣 Man you do look so much younger and you have so much natural looking growth. Congratulations and happy growing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

That’s the perfect haircut to get if you have an FUT scar

• Like 4

View my thread

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Nice cut dude 👏

Thank u John! I am trying more different haircuts the last two years than in my whole life xD  

13 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Mario that is the weirdest FUT scar I have ever seen! Lol!! 🤣 Man you do look so much younger and you have so much natural looking growth. Congratulations and happy growing!

Thanks Gatsby, this is the only "FUT scar" I want to have xD 

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s the perfect haircut to get if you have an FUT scar

Hey Melvin!, I can see the future of FUT, aesthetic FUT hair transplant, where you have both, hair in the front and a FUT scar design in the back ;) 

Edited by ciberxtrem
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys today 2 months and 1 week after the hair transplant, so it is in full desert and I guess the start of the end of it :)  

I have kept experimenting with my hair cuts and I let the barber to be creative with my donor area xD  

S2DhUtM.thumb.jpg.c92d0efb3edb61581e5524224d202c15.jpg

puch7UE.thumb.jpg.1ded24b1f1b6415457c27f6f30e62b8b.jpg

bvYLdbK.thumb.jpg.bcbd7162739bd8c306a8b4429e91c6ba.jpg

sJGyRzc.thumb.jpg.8bc1a16bdf1c5a37816d60a190ca25bb.jpg

T5IidiP.thumb.jpg.6a3d4cf383a29690bd3d66f20ef077c6.jpg

fP2LtDh.thumb.jpg.e9c240b875dfc28ca1a5f86ffca55731.jpg

It looks like the frontal looks like more affected by the dessert than the first line but it still looks decent enough :) 

What do you think ?

Have a nice coming week mates !!

PS: Let's see what's my next hair cut style will look haha, any suggestion will be appreciated ;) 

Edited by ciberxtrem
typo

6 hours ago, ciberxtrem said:

Hey guys today 2 months and 1 week after the hair transplant, so it is in full desert and I guess the start of the end of it :)  

I have kept experimenting with my hair cuts and I let the barber to be creative with my donor area xD  

S2DhUtM.thumb.jpg.c92d0efb3edb61581e5524224d202c15.jpg

puch7UE.thumb.jpg.1ded24b1f1b6415457c27f6f30e62b8b.jpg

bvYLdbK.thumb.jpg.bcbd7162739bd8c306a8b4429e91c6ba.jpg

sJGyRzc.thumb.jpg.8bc1a16bdf1c5a37816d60a190ca25bb.jpg

T5IidiP.thumb.jpg.6a3d4cf383a29690bd3d66f20ef077c6.jpg

fP2LtDh.thumb.jpg.e9c240b875dfc28ca1a5f86ffca55731.jpg

It looks like the frontal looks like more affected by the dessert than the first line but it still looks decent enough :) 

What do you think ?

Have a nice coming week mates !!

PS: Let's see what's my next hair cut style will look haha, any suggestion will be appreciated ;) 

Aren’t you the representative for this doctor? It would probably be good to let the forum know that for transparency...

• Like 1