Is it possible to lose a very small patch of hear because of stress and anxiety ?

Montreal

I have been a little stress out and anxious these last couple of weeks and I just notice a mini Line on one side with no hair could   it be stress related? I added 3 pictures the last one was on September 5 hair was a little bit longer Tks 

8A4F96B9-73E5-416C-B0B8-9E14ADF40356.jpeg

3E5E02FC-CC0E-4C84-8097-CF846B6911D8.jpeg

35078CE3-B029-49EF-8654-A8A2AC305ED5.png

Edited by Montreal

• Administrators

Is it possible? Yes, but is that what you're seeing? Probably not. In my opinion, that is probably retrograde alopecia. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I lose a patch of hear every day, at least that's what my wife says.  LOL.

Could be just a bad haircut.  If look at the entire area, I would point out similar spots - not just the one you are concerned about.  Areata? Maybe.  Let your hair grow.  If there is a patch, it will become very apparent and distinct. 

Have you ever had patches before? The hair can return...and the patch can reappear elsewhere.  

Right now it is doubtful...Perhaps you need to change barbers.

• Moderators

It looks rather normal to me. A lot of people's hair is thinner above the ears than it is elsewhere.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...