*Instagram Live with Dr. Shaver with Bernstein Medical- NEXT WEEK

• Administrators

Dear Visitors and Forum Members,

I will be joining Dr. Christine Shaver of Bernstein Medical for an Instagram live session on (date and time). We will be discussing the pros and cons of FUE and FUT, how to manage your expectations correctly, and her preferred surgical techniques, i.e., DHI, lateral slit, etc. 

A little bit of background on Dr. Shaver, she completed her Internal Medicine internship at Yale University and dermatology residency at Drexel - Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia, where she served as Chief Resident. She completed her surgical fellowship with  Dr. William Rassman, a pioneer in the surgical hair restoration field. She now works with Coalition-approved surgeon, Dr. Robert Bernstein. Dr. Shaver's CV is impressive, but in this industry, we know it is all about results. Below are two before and after photos that showcase Dr. Shaver's surgical skill. Dr. Shaver has an excellent eye for aesthetic detail, which is a great quality to have in a hair restoration physician. 

Join us on Instagram, and feel free to check out her profile and CV for Bernstein Medical.

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/about-us/dr-shaver/

Dr. Shaver's results below:

Top patient received 1,845 follicular unit grafts, he had a donor density of 2.2 hairs per cm2.

Bottom patient received 2,275 follicular unit grafts, he had a donor density of 1.5 hairs per cm2.

9FAD0EB7-B41B-4559-9897-9352B36C9620.JPG

3AD6B416-2A06-4C9B-92B2-87586D763C30.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to *Instagram Live with Dr. Shaver with Bernstein Medical- NEXT WEEK
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Hairgain22 said:

What date and what time will this be? Good results are they FUT or FUE?

We're working on the time still, when I get the date and time I will update the post. Both patients had FUT.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

UPDATE: We will have the Instagram live session tomorrow at 5pm eastern time. If you guys have any questions shoot them now.

View my thread

Temple point areas in terms of initial and long term outcomes, both of the patients in these pics above have lost their temple areas all the way back to the main head area, the bottom patient side recession looks to have gone even further back than that.

-did the patients mention addressing this during consult or did she suggest it? did she think it wasn't advisable due to donor characteristics or capacity etc?  How common is it for guys to even bring this area up - I think its probably overlooked because the top front line and crown are so glaringly obvious, but its still an important area in terms of a natural look.

-how much skill and experience before she thinks a doc is ready for addressing the temple points

-H&W have mentioned in at least one of their (awesome) patient results that they have even developed special tooling for the insertions/angling in this area. Does she have anything specialized like that or know of other doctors that do?

-thoughts on using body hair for the more thin hairs that are naturally found on the front edges of normal temple points.

• Administrators

Good questions, if you have an Instagram, be sure to check it out tomorrow.

View my thread

• Administrators

Going live in 15 minutes 

View my thread

• Administrators

I don’t have social media besides the hair transplant network account, so I get it. I’ll be posting some of it on YouTube.

• Like 1

View my thread