My 2360 FUE transplant at Vertex clinic by Dr. Taleb Barghouthi

ramezs

After realizing how much hair I was losing and that I couldn’t hide it anymore I wanted to find a way to get my hair and confidence back. So my search for the best doctor in the region began. After a thorough search, I found Dr. Barghouthi and saw all the remarkable before and after pictures, it was too good to be true so I had to book an appointment to learn more about the doctor and the procedure. On the initial interview Dr.Barghouthi was very attentive to my needs, he told me what to expect and what I needed to do to make this a success, plus he is one of the few doctors to be a member of the American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery! I knew he was the doctor I was looking for and I immediately scheduled my surgery. On the day of the surgery everyone put me at ease and I felt I was in the best hands. There was very little pain associated with the procedure. Dr. Barghothi’s knowledge and experience were outstanding. With abundant follow ups, comprehensive and clear communication. Not to mention the friendly and welcoming attitude from the entire team in addition to the excellent customer service. Convenient scheduling with helpful appointment reminders. Looking back at old photos I never realized how much hair I had lost compared to what I have now. I will definitely choose Dr. Barghouthi and Vertex Clinic again if I need a follow-up procedure. Here are some pictures before and after 2360 FUE grafts.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.44.16 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.40.24 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.38.04 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.36.57 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-29 at 10.36.13 AM.jpeg

Edited by ramezs

• ramezs changed the title to My 2360 FUE transplant at Vertex clinic by Dr. Taleb Barghouthi

Looks good in the front.  I'm surprised he didn't use all 2360 grafts in the front.  It's difficult to cover that crown area.  Glad you are pleased.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi @JohnCasper I’m sorry I jumped into here. To be honest given the patient’s age and family history we thought i will be appropriate to only close of part of his anterior crown/ posterior MIdscalp region and not go into the actual crown just yet. So there was a small area in front of his crown that used to cause him styling difficulties and that’s the one we decided to cover. The crown we thought best to delay altogether, keep him on finasteride and hopefully tackle it in the future with a decent amount if need be. 🙏🏻

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Thanks for the explanation Dr. Barghouthi.  That makes perfect sense.  Your patient has a lot to look forward to and I’m sure he appreciates your good work.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.