Temple Point Restoration: Art over Science, by Drs Sethi and Bansal @Eugenix Hair Sciences

Temple points are the main framework of the face! These are very vital, subtle at the same time prominent in terms of their contributions in facial aesthetics. When they are absent or washed out, the face lacks the proper definition in the articulation of the angles. And when they are present, they make the facial angles seamless like poetry. So, the reconstruction of the temple is very crucial in the hair restoration procedure. However, it is a double-edged sword; if not done well it is very catastrophic from an aesthetic pint of view, and if done well then it gives immense gratification. There are many scientific as well as artistic points to master before attempting temple points. The quality of hair, the angle, direction, curl, and the futuristic approach: all the above points have to be kept in mind and each of them play a vital role in the final outcome. We believe, there cannot be any calculation in temple points, it is pure art. Never ever the two temple points of the same person are similar! Left and right temple points always have discrepancies. Keeping this in mind, the temple points needs to be done. Only those doctors who are doing only hair restoration for more than a decade and are thoughtful of the craft with proven records of past patients of the temple should do the temple, otherwise, a bad result of the temple can be the nightmare for the patients, as that would be on the front of the face.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Great presentation, Dr. Sethi is an artist, it takes artistry to recreate temples.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, rob7331 said:

We don't talk about temples enough here. I knew it was a complicated procedure but it's excellent seeing Eugenix dive into it with this video. Thanks for posting!

Thank you

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ