I have a fue ht 1 month ago, I really worried. What can I do?

• Valued Contributor

@Raymond92 I would firstly wait 12 months before you consider any further surgery. The crown area will take 18 months to get a true idea on how it has grown. You (and the surgeon above all) really want to know what you are working with if you decide to have the hairline multi grafts corrected. If you do wish to have your hairline corrected take your time and do your research from the surgeons listed on this forum. As to your results I think at this early stage it looks good. Especially in relation to the amount of anxiety it is causing you only for now. I have seen much worse frontal hairline grafts (me being the worst of them all!!!!). You will get through this, but you have to remember surgery is a game of 'patience' above everything else. At the end of the day this is all about psychology and the average persona walking past you in the street or even talking to you face to face will have no idea. They too are too concerned about their own appearance and secondly they don't know what they are looking for (unless they are a member on this forum. Lol)!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Raymond92 I would firstly wait 12 months before you consider any further surgery. The crown area will take 18 months to get a true idea on how it has grown. You (and the surgeon above all) really want to know what you are working with if you decide to have the hairline multi grafts corrected. If you do wish to have your hairline corrected take your time and do your research from the surgeons listed on this forum. As to your results I think at this early stage it looks good. Especially in relation to the amount of anxiety it is causing you only for now. I have seen much worse frontal hairline grafts (me being the worst of them all!!!!). You will get through this, but you have to remember surgery is a game of 'patience' above everything else. At the end of the day this is all about psychology and the average persona walking past you in the street or even talking to you face to face will have no idea. They too are too concerned about their own appearance and secondly they don't know what they are looking for (unless they are a member on this forum. Lol)!

Thanks for the reply. for the time being, I like it briefly better, but it is a fact that I am worried that people will notice that my donor area has been greatly truncated. On the other hand, I’ve gone out several times without a cap, and no one has even made a comment on it, I don’t think they show up. I want to fix it in the future, after doing the proper research, of course, I’m just worried if I have enough grafts for it. And I wonder if the donor area could still improve after the eighth month

171944750_1395378660827054_6138511343703234948_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I've been wearing my hair short for a while now after hair transplants as it makes me feel better. Almost two months ago I started finasteride as well. 

My question is that short like this, it looks very obvious that hair loss seems to have started in the area under the crown. I can see that there is hair there, however they are very thin. I don't know if that is baldness there or maybe still shock loss? Anyway, it has been eight months since the hair transplant. What do you think? If I go bald there too, I don't see much point in corrective surgery...

I attach two pictures, one very rough and the other 10 days after

• 2 months later...

11 Months.

I will soon be in my 11th month, my hair is not so bad at the front now, despite being stuffed full of multigrafts. I've been on finasteride for four months and it seems to be doing some good, although I still have thinning hair at the back, in the crown area. 

I have accepted this and will definitely want to correct my hairline in time as I am bothered by all the multigraft, which is not natural. If I put a tiny bit of Toppik on it, I can comb it forward and it looks good 

I'm planning to have it corrected in two or three years, because I want to go to a very elite doctor and I want to go with a financial background that's okay :) but until then I'll stay like this, people don't really look at my hairline, it doesn't look unnatural to them. And the crown area is thinner, but can be covered with a little topik.

215887221_176977041149886_7107979203378337102_n.jpg

218374250_374475570796181_4871748099020390172_n.jpg

217978348_1267458943680365_2028401351691722977_n.jpg

216324163_171026051685132_7422365755709306378_n.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for coming back to update us at month 11. From where you started out to now is very good. Despite all the nonsense being said earlier In the thread it does look like you received a excellent number of grafts and had very good yield.

Yup save up for a elite Dr/Clinic for such refinement and you will be all set 👌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks for coming back to update us at month 11. From where you started out to now is very good. Despite all the nonsense being said earlier In the thread it does look like you received a excellent number of grafts and had very good yield.

Yup save up for a elite Dr/Clinic for such refinement and you will be all set 👌

Thanks for the encouraging words :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks great 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Raymond92Hope your ok ? Any chance of a update ? Your beyond the 12 month point and I’m curious 🤨 

hello, thanks for your question everything is fine. The front remains similar to the pictures above, but the Crown Area is very sparse, so I use a topic there. I'm on finasteride for now, but in the future I will definitely need another hair transplant to correct the bad hairline and give density 

243138851_256078119663427_366220117898322715_n.jpg

243104748_213408074103748_4675410773896594350_n.jpg

On 9/28/2021 at 12:04 PM, digi23 said:

To be honest this is great results from where you started, you could do some more in the crown and refine the hairline and it will be perfect but its already very good.

I agree,
Actually.. I wonder if he could do a round of scalp micropigmentation for density of the crown.

Edited by ZeoWorks