I have a fue ht 1 month ago, I really worried. What can I do?

1 minute ago, T95good said:

There was so much doomsday talk and negative prognostication earlier in this thread. I am glad to see the progress is picking up steam. I think it looks great considering you haven't even hit the 5 month mark where I imagine growth will impress you

I agree, despite all the negative prognosis OP's hair is growing by leaps and bounds. Curious for more pics. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, T95good said:

There was so much doomsday talk and negative prognostication earlier in this thread. I am glad to see the progress is picking up steam. I think it looks great considering you haven't even hit the 5 month mark where I imagine growth will impress you

This is why waiting and giving it time is so important. Things improve past 12 months.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

32 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This is why waiting and giving it time is so important. Things improve past 12 months.

Totally agree. It’s difficult in the early stages but this is exactly why we should wait... as hard as that may be 🤔 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Hi guys! I will reach the fourth month in five days. For now, I can see a slight improvement from the third month as well, as if my hair is thicker day by day and the crown is starting to get full as well. I hope my donor area recovers even better. When I comb it from the front, it already looks pretty good, but it’s downright still rare.

132281490_398362684709837_7600123674805637453_n.jpg

132657681_693836414497910_8824193531042298326_n.jpg

Edited by Raymond92

3 months is very early in the journey as your aware. Proper growth is usually seen after 4 months. And the crown is usually slower. For me I have seen improvements in my crown area up to 18  months after the ht

Looking from the front you can see it starting to form your new hairline 👌

And it’s very common for one side to grow quicker than the other. It’s happened to me repeatedly. I think your good for this early stage 😌

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I definitely feel for the OP. I suffer from anxiety and depression. After my surgery, during the ugly duckling phase I had so much buyers remorse and regret. I remember thinking the same thing, that I wouldn’t get good results and now I could no longer shave my head bald. I would worry endlessly, stare on the mirror constantly and be worried sick about my results. But now I’m at 7 months, and even if growth stopped now I’d be a happy camper. Knowing that for the next 5-11 months my hair will continue to mature makes me feel even better. 

• Like 2

Hi guys. Unfortunately, my hair implant is not going well. Now I realized how bad a decision I had made. My hairline was pushed very forward and the front was full of multigrafts. It doesn't look very natural. I was too naive when I went to Turkey and thought it was a routine operation. I made worst decision of my life for sure. Although, it really doesn't matter what clinic you graduate from. 

Do you think a good clinic can fix this bad job in the future?

153149315_1840665936082194_5838685334268107797_n.jpg

@Raymond92 I'm so sorry, but from your first post I told you that by relying on one of these pseudo clinics in Turkey, unfortunately you are not the only one to have done so.  Of course it is possible to repair, but you have to rely on a top surgeon for repairs, there are many, for me Feriduni is one of the best.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Egy said:

I'm so sorry, but from your first post I told you that by relying on one of these pseudo clinics in Turkey, unfortunately you are not the only one to have done so.  Of course it is possible to repair, but you have to rely on a top surgeon for repairs, there are many, for me Feriduni is one of the best.

Yes, unfortunately I was very naive. I thought this surgery was just about taking the hair out of one of the hair and then putting it where it wasn’t. I had no idea it was one of the most complicated aesthetic surgeries. And it’s terribly annoying that these many fake clinics are actually ruining human lives with their bad work.
In the future, I would definitely like to correct this bad result. But how is the repair process? Who can take multigrafts from the front and replace them with the right ones? Can they still make a natural hairline for me?
  • Sad 1

Can you show us some more pics ? Like the crown, mid scalp also. Yes you could refine the hair line at a late date. This is the prob with hair mills they won’t be using singles for the hairline. Looks like you do have good growth though. How is your donor area looking ? You still have another 6 months of growth/maturing for this ht. In future singles could be implanted in front of your current hairline. Of course it is fixable just needs a good Clinic/Dr. Like Dr Feriduni, Dr Pekiner and HLC...

38 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Can you show us some more pics ? Like the crown, mid scalp also. Yes you could refine the hair line at a late date. This is the prob with hair mills they won’t be using singles for the hairline. Looks like you do have good growth though. How is your donor area looking ? You still have another 6 months of growth/maturing for this ht. In future singles could be implanted in front of your current hairline. Of course it is fixable just needs a good Clinic/Dr. Like Dr Feriduni, Dr Pekiner and HLC...

If I comb it off, it is very rare. The crown area has grown almost nothing. And my donor area was also very mutilated. In the future, I think beard grafts can be repaired by a good surgeon

IMG_20210225_182855_587.jpg

IMG_20210225_182946_091.jpg

IMG_20210216_124731.jpg

Screenshot_20210209_165650_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Edited by Raymond92

• Administrators

@Raymond92 

To be honest, yes there are multi-units in the hairline and it doesn’t look as natural as it could be, but it’s not a complete loss. It would be relatively easy fix, but you have to choose a quality surgeon not a “cheap” surgeon. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Raymond92 

To be honest, yes there are multi-units in the hairline and it doesn’t look as natural as it could be, but it’s not a complete loss. It would be relatively easy fix, but you have to choose a quality surgeon not a “cheap” surgeon. 

He would propably need a second pass anyway, so he has a good excuse to go for a TOP doc now.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, nicoandgello said:

He would propably need a second pass anyway, so he has a good excuse to go for a TOP doc now.

There’s a difference in refinement when you go for cost instead of quality. Unfortunately, a lot of guys are fooled into believing anyone can do the surgery, including technicians with no medical training.

View my thread

@Melvin-Moderator 

you're absolutely right. I was very naive and thought it was a routine intervention. And it’s very disturbing that there are so many profitable, bad clinics that take advantage of people’s credulity and attract them with cheap marketing gimmicks. It sure is a lifelong lesson for me. I will fix it in the future, but in the meantime I will have to endure this hairline for a while.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
hello guys, i'm in my 7.5th month now. I decided to cut it one by one because when it was big, it looked awful because of the multgrafts, and it was very rare anyway, especially in the crown area. I started finasteride (1.25 mg daily) about a month ago (no side effects). 
My question would be that the pictures I attached. Based on what you see, do I have enough donors left to correct a good surgeon in the future? Or can finasteride be effective?

20210410_125157.jpg

20210410_155601.jpg

20210410_155835.jpg

20210410_155837.jpg

20210411_110752.jpg