FUE 3604 Grafts with Dr. BISANGA BHR Clinic Belgium (September 2020) "Dense Packing"

guizza111

10 hours ago, Marco Van Basten said:

That is going to me a sick result mate!!!!

Do you mind if I ask the costs?

3604 Grafts for my hair

+

244 Grafts for my beard 

4€ x graft 

do your maths 🤣 

and thanks! let's hope you're right! 

On 10/2/2020 at 4:15 PM, guizza111 said:

Updates from day 9 after surgery:

- Expect the swelling from the surgery to go down your face and to look like you were taken out of Night King Army in game of thrones 

- Buy comfortable pillows (meaning VERY SOFT and mellow) because when you sleep your donor area will hurt. (unfortunately I only sleep with hard rock pillows so it really hurt) 

- Today is my second day after I started washing my new hair with the recommende shampoo and the crusts are already all gone! I saw some hair in it but it's normal and it's nothing to worry about cause the important thing is the follicle 

- redness still there but in real life not that noticeable 

ciao!

BEEAE9C2-EBA3-4AA8-A5BA-CFA9D5DCB342.jpeg

0662F572-DA93-490F-ADBA-590D3A74194B.jpeg

FC7851E4-FFFA-4000-BD13-B1D1ED976B58.jpeg

0DA4C38A-C1B1-44DE-AB4C-ACE0B9BF630B.jpeg

This is going to look so good the the hairline and temple points look 👌🏼 Can really pull the buzz cut look too 👊🏻👊🏻

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Very interesting case. Please keep us updated. 

Two questions out of curiosity:

- Are you back on meds (sorry, If I missed it)

- Are the temple points in line with you juvenile hairline or brought even further forward?

Happy growing and all the best for the hard times coming in month 2-4. 

Hi everyone,

sorry for having stopped the updates but I was in the process of moving to another country & co. 

Significant updates are: 

- Be prepared cause IT WILL SHED and you will look awful. Around the last week of november it looked horrible, I had a haircut and I was full of patches. 

- the meds (propecia, minoxidil) DO work. I've been taking it everyday with no side effects and my previous hair are stronger than ever, plus hairs sprouted all over my body (annoying cause I had just started laser hair removal LOL). 

- Today December 26 - 3 months and 3 days in - the situation is already GOOD. I got a haircut and I now go out (only for groceries cause hey lockdown) WITHOUT MY HAT. Like, I already feel confident not wearing it. 

- as I was getting the haircut I was not super happy with the right temple part and I think the left part is coming along better (if you check my post op pictures - it was just DONE better I think) but now that the haircut is done it looks OK. I also  sleep on my right side so maybe that's a factor too.  

Anyway, my goal is to keep my hair short so I don't know if I will let it grow as long as it was before.. these are some pics after the haircut and a Xmas pic ehehe (dressed up nowhere to go lol). 

02FF3AC7-EAC8-40D7-82DE-4C95E1E84365.jpeg

235FBBCA-C181-43CC-8203-DFD471193167.jpeg

038C963E-5AE1-4C09-9603-70A37113ED2C.jpeg

97890AC1-4CAB-48B0-ADD2-1150102BF791.jpeg

1980D51B-B8CE-4180-87D0-CB5AFF7B5251.jpeg

54AB549B-B458-45DA-A701-4303BC865335.jpeg

Edited by guizza111

23 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Very interesting case. Please keep us updated. 

Two questions out of curiosity:

- Are you back on meds (sorry, If I missed it)

- Are the temple points in line with you juvenile hairline or brought even further forward?

Happy growing and all the best for the hard times coming in month 2-4. 

meds are definitely working

juvenile hairline was not even considered, this is a new one

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Wow 😳 safe to say your a early grower! Damn this is impressive. Good for you ! 

honestly it was all in the last month... November 26 it was still a disaster, december it sprouted.

let's see what happens going forward, frontally I see the little hair sprouting, im more concerned for my temples, those seem to be done already.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, guizza111 said:

honestly it was all in the last month... November 26 it was still a disaster, december it sprouted.

let's see what happens going forward, frontally I see the little hair sprouting, im more concerned for my temples, those seem to be done already.

Be interesting to see month 4 as this is where most growth starts. Look forward to your updates. 

Just now, DenverBuff1989 said:

@guizza111  curious how the transplant hair texture is? does it look any different from your native hair?

As everyone else has said, really good results especially for only 3 months!

my native hair is much stronger bc of the meds (used to be less thick), the transplanted hair that didnt shed is very slightly thicker (except those that are just re-sprouting which still look fine). those who have already shed and sprouted I would say same as native hair