Can patients who've undergone hair transplantations with Dr. Bloxham describe their experiences and results? 

• Was the process professional, personal, and ethical?
  • Were you satisfied with your results? Was each graft worth its buck?
  • Is he one of the best surgeons in USA to perform top-tier FUT transplants? Or are there better options?

Please provide any more details, real life experiences, results, or anything else you'd like to share!

Edited by baldiee

• Administrators

Check out @Tbcruz and @Mike V

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, baldiee said:

Can patients who've undergone hair transplantations with Dr. Bloxham describe their experiences and results? 

• Was the process professional, personal, and ethical?
  • Were you satisfied with your results? Was each graft worth its buck?
  • Is he one of the best surgeons in USA to perform top-tier FUT transplants? Or are there better options?

Please provide any more details, real life experiences, results, or anything else you'd like to share!

I underwent FUT with Dr. Bloxham a few months ago. From consultation to post-op care and questions, Dr. Bloxham was very professional, personable, and patient. I didn't feel like any part of the process was at all rushed, and I felt like the staff not only wanted to do a great job, but they also wanted to make sure I was comfortable (to the maximum extent possible...this isn't a comfortable procedure). As I'm only a few months in, I can't really answer the rest of your questions. But from what I see so far, I think I'll be happy with the result. If I need a second or third procedure, I would definitely do it with Dr. Bloxham. Feel free to message me with any questions. 

• Like 1