4 year followup on 60 year old by Dr. Lindsey

Some of you all will remember this guy.  He is the fellow that put a towel on his head postop and pulled out my hairs the first night.  Well we touched him up a year or so later and here he is at 4 years.  He looks UNREMARKABLE, which is a good hair transplant.  And watch his interview where he tells you the patient's perspective.

The video is:  

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

7 hours ago, Dr. William Lindsey said:

Some of you all will remember this guy.  He is the fellow that put a towel on his head postop and pulled out my hairs the first night.  Well we touched him up a year or so later and here he is at 4 years.  He looks UNREMARKABLE, which is a good hair transplant.  And watch his interview where he tells you the patient's perspective.

Wow. Great result there.

Some important questions, all in the name of science:

Is the patient on fin...?
Should a patient need to go on fin past the age of 50...?
Is Wendy single...?

• Administrators

Damn he looks young for 60, he still has his crown in tact as well. He's a lucky man, great job Dr. Lindsey.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.