Hi everyone, 

I'm considering a harline transplant to make my hairline more dense.  Over the years it has thined out a bit.  Would this procedure cause more harm than good.  I've read that the procedure could possibly cause the other hairs in the area to fall out.  

Also are their any recommended doctors in South Florida.  I wouldn't mind traveling if need be.

Thanks in advance! 

IMG-20200922-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200922-WA0003.jpg

Edited by SurgeG

• SurgeG changed the title to Advice Needed - Hairline
1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please look at the recommended physician list. Best not to base on location, but consider results instead. Consult with a few top Drs.

Yes there is always a chance of permanent shock loss. Have you got pics without product in your hair?

The second picture is without any hair product.  It's just wet in that specific picture. Would a picture of dry hair and no product be more helpful? 

Thanks for your response.

• Administrators

Here is our list of recommended surgeons in Florida.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/FL/Florida

That said, never limit yourself by location. Take a look at our entire recommended list. All of our surgeons profiles include patient reviews, and there’s a search button that automatically pulls up any and all threads with their names. I suggest taking some time to research on this forum, it’s a valuable tool and resource. Feel free to submit virtual consultations for cost and graft estimates. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/FL/Florida

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.