Age 24 need advice

Hello, I am really sorry for a stupid question but I didnt find any better place where I could look for an advice or answer. 

I would like to go for a hair transplant cause as you can see I am losing hair on the sides/at the front. It is really hard for me and I am losing lot of confidence, there is not a single day when I would not think about my hair. My question is, is there any clinic or is it even possible to cover or implant new grafts on existing hair? Cause I know in the future I am going to lose more hair so I would like to do it in advance. As you can see on the pic with blue circle, thats what I would like to cover too. 
I was trying to go bald but with a tattoos and beards I look like a criminal  😄.

Problem is I am 24 (25 in November) lot of clinics says they dont do surgery or they would not suggest it before age 27-30.
I am based in the UK but I am willing to travel.

I have sent an email to Dr. Cinik(Turkey), Dr. Edward Ball, Dr. Raghu Reggy and I am waiting for their response. I always wanted to go to the Turkey because of the price but then I changed my mind based on few reviews that it is like a russian roulette. It can be really good and also it can be your worst nightmare so I think its better to safe more money and pay for a quality.  

Do you have any advice or maybe you know a clinic or doctor who would help me? Thanks a lot and have a great day!

119827743_325341571863634_6280490970212820277_n.jpg

119947033_250328799606461_855766632658130001_n.jpg

120019469_331367231615835_980857790235503544_n.jpg

119904128_1086984118385012_439165688347961562_n.png

Edited by chyldom

Finasteride first and then in 6-12 months time, fill in the red zones + some selective grafting in the green below.

pic.jpg

• Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

@chyldom I had my firs HT when I was 25 years old and I lost all the hair in my crown and midscalp along with many transplanted hair because I didn’t take Finasteride. If you want to do a HT at such a young age then I highly advise to start taking Finasteride.

Regarding your choice I must say I was shocked! You are comparing a all inclusive low cost Turkish Hairmill to the best doctor in the UK??????

You do know that Turkey is the world capital of botched hair transplants and that hairmill have technicians without a medical background do your surgery (they could have been taxi drivers 2 months prior to doing your surgery).

Dr. Reddy is very good but for almost half the price at 2.5€/graft you have Dr. Bruno Ferreira in Porto doing the most advanced technique of the business (he also works in Madrid at Dr. Lorenzo clinic but you pay more at that clinic). With Dr. BF you get Dr. Lorenzo expertise one of the best in the world for half the price. 

Feriduni designs perfect hairlines but he still does pre-made slits. 
Bisanga is also very good but I’m not aware of his technique. 

These are two Doctors with a steady flow of great results but they are much more expensive.

• Administrators

I would strongly suggest you consult with Bisanga and Feriduni, I would also say that Dr. Maras at HDC is a fantastic surgeon who is affordable. Dr. Reddy is great as well. You still have a decent head of hair, but it could be gone in 5 years. Thats a particular danger of getting an HT at that age without fin. I thank god I didn’t get one at 24. Who knows where I’d be.

Me at 24

image.jpeg

then me at 29 

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.