3592 Grafts, Dr Demirsoy, 6 months result.

Phaza

Thank you guys.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:48 AM, rica said:

how much it cost and what is the name of the  doctor?

The HT cost me 4,490 Euros, at 1.25 Euros per graft. Dr. Demirsoy (Armamed Clinic)

Edited by Phaza
  • Like 3

On 11/21/2020 at 11:55 AM, MachoVato said:

Yeah, wearing your hair styled like that looks a million times better, IMO.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:11 AM, Baboon said:

in my view you look better when you have the hair combed backwards👍🏻😊

On 11/21/2020 at 6:28 AM, Craig2412 said:

Looks fantastic already, you must be delighted. I actually prefer your latest photos with the hairline exposed and pushed up. Makes your hair look thicker 😊

Thanks guys, but at the moment I just like to grow long hair as I couldn't afford it for a long time. Maybe in the future I'll think about the style :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys. Here is update 1 year and 3 months after HT. For 5 months, since January I have stopped using minoxidil. I started using it about 2 months after HT, and used for 8 months as the doctor said. And I can say that something changed after I stopped using it. Some part of the hair is gone, and the hair  became thinner. If during the day the hair becomes greasy, then lighter areas on the head are visible. So far, I observe how the hair behaves. And I'm considering whether to start using minoxidil again.

IMG_8233 (1).jpg

IMG_8234.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_82622.jpg

Edited by Phaza
  • Like 1

I never understood why ht  doctors only advise to use for a few months. Minoxidil is a lifelong commitment and upon quitting, you will lose anything you gained with it. What is the point of taking it for 8 months according to him?

2 hours ago, Pablito said:

I never understood why ht  doctors only advise to use for a few months.

Probably to give supply to the transplanted hair and increase the survival rate of the graft.

I've been informed that after cancellation of minoxidil, the native hair will return to its previous state. But as far as I know, cancellation of minoxidil should not affect the transplanted hair. And it was my conscious choice to stop using minoxidil or use it for life. If everything remains as it is now, it will suit me. If the loss or thinning continues, I will most likely start using minoxidil.

Or maybe someone has experience canceling minoxidil after HT? Because honestly i don't know what to expect.

Edited by Phaza

44 minutes ago, Phaza said:

cancellation of minoxidil should not affect the transplanted hair

That's what I asked here but never got a clear answer. Some say they lost transplanted hair and some say that minox doesn't even have a effect on transplanted hair as the characteristics of your donor hair on the back of your hair are different. Would love to know the answer for this too.

58 minutes ago, SLA said:

Results still look excellent!

Thanks. Yes. I think this is an excellent result. The doctor did his job amazingly. Just comparing the condition of the hair with and without the minox makes a difference.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...