3592 Grafts, Dr Demirsoy, 6 months result.

Phaza

Hello  everyone. I want to share my experience with hair transplant. This happened in February 2020, at the Armamed clinic of Dr. Demirsoy, Istanbul, Turkey. I had 3592 Grafts transplanted, the surgery took about 6-8 hours. And i'm very satisfied with the result in 6 months. Everything was professional and top notch. I'd also like to express my gratitude to Dr. Demirsoy, his associate Muzaffer, who organized the transfer, hotel accommodation, and informed on all issues during the event, and also nurses who have done their job professionally. I don't know what to add, i'll just show the photos before and after.

_NDE9665.jpg

_NDE9666.jpg

_NDE9672.jpg

_NDE9677.jpg

Edited by Phaza

16 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

That's a serious improvement, congrats. How does the hairline look? Mind showing us a photo?

Thanks! I'm satisfied with the hairline. I'll post the hairline photos.

Edited by Phaza

Hi guys. Today i've made fresh photos with the different light and different hair condition. Direct sunlight, and wet/dry hair. Also as i promised, i post hairline photos.

P.s. Idk why some photos became upside down. I tried to rotate them, but when upload here it looks like this.

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6614 (1).jpg

IMG_6630 (1).jpg

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

Edited by Phaza

Looks great, but hard to give genuine feedback with the hair combed forward. Hope that you are happy with the result, and if that's the case, then that's all that matters. Amazing transformation considering where you started. Congrats.

On 9/22/2020 at 7:41 AM, Mr S said:

huge improvement, congrats. how does it look styled?  

Thank you guys! I don’t style my hair, don't comb my hair up or otherwise. I've always wore fringe hairstyle, and at the moment I'm growing my hair.

P.s. I was worried about the angle of hair growth before the surgery, as I've seen photos where the transplanted hair was not at its natural angle and grew straight up. But Dr. Demirsoy has done excellent job about this, the transplanted hair has a natural growth angle, so I can wear bangs as I did before my hair loss.

Edited by Phaza

• 2 weeks later...

Considering your level of loss and the amount of grafts used I would say this is a fantastic result.  Looks very natural and I would suggest there are plenty of donor reserves in the bank for the future in my opinion.  How has it improved your self confidence?  Looks fantastic mate congratulations 

On 10/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, Danny1671 said:

Considering your level of loss and the amount of grafts used I would say this is a fantastic result.  Looks very natural and I would suggest there are plenty of donor reserves in the bank for the future in my opinion.  How has it improved your self confidence?  Looks fantastic mate congratulations 

Thanks! About self-confidence. You know, I wore a cap all the time. With a cap and without a cap, they were two different people. Now, of course, I like the way I look. It's like I came back when I was 20 years old. Also, the donor area on the back of the head really has a good reserve. Soon I will post a photo of the progress for 8 months, and also show the donor area.

Edited by Phaza

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Excellent results, happy for you man 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Baboon said:

Looks fantastic with the amount of grafts used😊. Can you style your hair backwards or up so can se the hairline placement?

Too Bad the doctor is not doing BHT also😊

I was about to ask that also as I normally keep my hair pretty short and I'm wondering how it would look/how noticeable with same HT

Great result! Looks like above-average donor area and likely lots of doubles and triples for that quality of coverage with under 4k grafts. The area above the nape of your neck looks thinned out. Not sure if it is the haircut or if you have shock loss in that area.

Thank you guys!

18 hours ago, Baboon said:

Can you style your hair backwards or up so can se the hairline placement?

Ok, I'll do this.

12 hours ago, kirkland said:

Looks like above-average donor area and likely lots of doubles and triples for that quality of coverage with under 4k grafts.

During the surgery the doctor's assistant said that a good amount of double and triple grafts had been harvested.

12 hours ago, kirkland said:

The area above the nape of your neck looks thinned out. Not sure if it is the haircut or if you have shock loss in that area.

I'm not sure what is this, because I didn't notice it before. Perhaps I got to a bad hairdresser.

Edited by Phaza

On 11/17/2020 at 4:45 AM, Baboon said:

Can you style your hair backwards or up so can se the hairline placement?

I tried:) I just combed my wet hair back after a shower. It was difficult because i already have quite long hair. But I think from the photo it will be clear what you asked about. And, definitely, this is not my style :)

IMG5.jpg

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

Edited by Phaza
  • Like 2