Post HT question

JohnKi

Hey guys,

I did my HT last week. I made a mistake and I wanna know if someone did it and what their clinic think about it

I did my HT in Turkey, once I went back to the hotel, I inflated the travel pillow they provided me. I tried hard to inflate it, probably not the best thing o do. 

The clinic said it's ok and nothing to worry but it's actually against what they said about rest, not doing gym etc. What's your thoughts? 

Thanks

16 hours ago, JohnKi said:

Hey guys,

I did my HT last week. I made a mistake and I wanna know if someone did it and what their clinic think about it

I did my HT in Turkey, once I went back to the hotel, I inflated the travel pillow they provided me. I tried hard to inflate it, probably not the best thing o do. 

The clinic said it's ok and nothing to worry but it's actually against what they said about rest, not doing gym etc. What's your thoughts? 

Thanks

That's completely okay. Please don't worry. I know it is a scary period but its all good. Lifting heavy objects in the gym can cause grafts to pop out that's why one has to avoid gym for at least a week after the procedure. Don't worry sir.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

I’m sure you’re fine and you would have seen fairly immediate issues it there was a problem.  It was very helpful for me to sleep in a more upright position in order to take pressure off my donor area located on the back of my head.  

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.