Dr. Wong /1300 Grafts/ Hairline/temple points/ FUE/ 1 Session/ 1 year post-op

This Vancouver based patient in his late 20’s approached Hasson and Wong in hopes of restoring density to his hairline. He first began to lose his hair in his mid-20’s characterized by thinning of the temples along with some hairline recession. Upon review of this patient’s case, Dr. Wong determined he would be a good candidate for the procedure and reconstruction of the temple points would also enhance the cosmetic impact of the result. During the course of the one-day FUE procedure, Dr. Wong and his staff successfully transplanted 1300 grafts to restore a slightly lower and much stronger hairline. Temple points were also reconstructed as planned. 203 of these grafts were single hair grafts, 733 were doubles and 364 were 3 hair grafts. These photos were taken approximately 1 year after the procedure he is very happy and impressed with the final results.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

4 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

Really subtle new hairline! Love how natural it looks and the temples touch, TOP!!!

Congratulations ; )

Thx OIiverAtom, I agree!

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Awesome 😎 those grafts have made all the difference for this guy. Is he on Fin too?

Thx JohnAC71, he was on Fin at the time of his procedure. 

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Adding to the praise pile-on here, this is some of the best work I've seen framing the face period. Those temple points! Can you put all this into one of those Matrix-style brain downloads for the rest of the doctors out there?

Edited by ciaus

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

On 9/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, Mycroft said:

Any idea how much the hairline was lowered here? I'd guess around half an inch but it's not always easy to tell with the smaller cases like this.

Very nice result from Dr. Wong.

Mycroft,

I would say a half inch is about right but it depends on your definition. There was some fine hair at the location of the reconstructed hairline so you could say the hairline was kept at its same location and just strengthened. But if you consider the hairline before the procedure to really be where the stronger hair starts, it would be considered lowered. Up for debate I guess 😊

On 9/18/2020 at 7:49 PM, transplantedphil said:

wow look at that ... thats beautiful. do you know how many grafts were placed in the temple points?

H&W results really do put most other clinics to shame.

Transplantdphil,

Dr. Wong estimates around 100 single hair grafts per side. Maybe give or take 20-25 grafts per side

On 9/18/2020 at 8:47 PM, ciaus said:

Adding to the praise pile-on here, this is some of the best work I've seen framing the face period. Those temple points! Can you put all this into one of those Matrix-style brain downloads for the rest of the doctors out there?

Thx ciaus  😊

On 9/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, rob7331 said:

God-dang amazing, loving the way those temples came out naturally (why do so many clinics have issues making temples look natural?). As a Canadian I just wish H&W was even a little more affordable.

Rob7331,

Temple work is technically more difficult and many clinics will not even attempt it let alone get it right. In my opinion, without the technology we developed and perfected (the lateral slit, Dr. Wong, and custom sized blade, Dr. Hasson) this result is not likely possible. You’ll need a very skilled and knowledgeable surgeon using the proper technology to pull this off.

• Like 1

Hassonandwong.com

• 4 weeks later...