Drew Brees Hair Transplant

I just noticed this when they were advertising the Saints/Bucs game and they showed Drew’s face in the preview. I instantly noticed his hairline since he’s always been receding and what balding guy wouldn’t notice. Interested to see more pics and videos as the season goes on and we see interviews. Who do you think he went to? and FUT or FUE?

Can’t tell how successful it was but initially looks to take 5 years or more off him

E9099D61-0824-4A65-AA44-A51ABA115D93.jpeg

6 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

since he’s always been receding and what balding guy wouldn’t notice.

yes indeed, we brothers are our own worst enemies in the art of detection. Thankfully the rest of humanity are uninitiated zombies :D

Probably fue. Having all that money, career time in front of the camera, and downtime this year. good for him.

I want to see some side pics of the new widow's creep and how much he's had done on his temple points, because they definitely need some work.

image.png.76067ee20aa5cb3bde358d4083b1c409.png

Yeah, once you dive in to the world of hair transplants, you'll start noticing guys who have most likely had procedures all the time. It's hard to tell what his final results are, but should look pretty good - and most likely a good representation of how much difference a relatively small procedure to slightly lower the hairline and reframe the face can make. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

I was watching Cobra Kai on Netflix the other day, I noticed the actor from Borat known for his character Azamat Bagatov. He’s got what appears to be a poorly done hair transplant, most likely from the 80s or 90s. Never noticed it until now 

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, pkipling said:

Yeah, once you dive in to the world of hair transplants, you'll start noticing guys who have most likely had procedures all the time. It's hard to tell what his final results are, but should look pretty good - and most likely a good representation of how much difference a relatively small procedure to slightly lower the hairline and reframe the face can make. 

I see and come across so many people on a day to day basis, from all walks of life who have had hair transplants - its almost like a hobby whilst I'm out and about 😂

Fascinating to see the difference in demographics as well - ranging from men in suits on the underground, to builders in the local cafe. Love it. 

One of the best transplants I have ever seen in real life is a greek/mediterranean guy who runs a restaurant near to where I live. He has that classic thick, wavy, black hair so amazing characteristics - and his hair style is long and slicked back, with an alice band - it looks like something straight from an FUEXPERT video. 

One day I'll ask him who his surgeon was 😉

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
35 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

Damn looks good in that photo, did he go to that place in Chicago that do the athletes?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:55 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I was watching Cobra Kai on Netflix the other day, I noticed the actor from Borat known for his character Azamat Bagatov. He’s got what appears to be a poorly done hair transplant, most likely from the 80s or 90s. Never noticed it until now 

image.jpeg

I don´t understand why this guy is not shaving it. Noticed it as well on cobra kai and apart from the few hairs he has at the front he is NW7. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, 1hunter1 said:

I don´t understand why this guy is not shaving it. Noticed it as well on cobra kai and apart from the few hairs he has at the front he is NW7. 

I’d imagine he probably has a pretty bad strip scar or possibly several. He should probably get some BHT to make it blend and connect to the sides so it looks more natural.

View my thread

On 2/28/2021 at 5:28 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’d imagine he probably has a pretty bad strip scar or possibly several. He should probably get some BHT to make it blend and connect to the sides so it looks more natural.

Without question he had open donor plugs.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, gillenator said:

Without question he had open donor plugs.

Is that the old black and decker punches? 

View my thread

4 mm size was the smallest punch used by most doctors in those days and certainly was not the largest....😬

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY