Best Fue in the UK

lfcfan

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Gypo said:

JohnAC71 you post as though you`re some sort of authority on the quality of UK clinics. There are more than 70 clinics performing FUE in the UK, plenty with amazing results but you have a blinkered opinion that only a select few are worthy. Your posts read like a recruitment drive for this forum. Take some of your own advice, research on other sites, you will be pleasantly surprised.

It would appear it only takes several positive patient reviews from patients and you`re promoting the clinic to be recommended on here. Maybe they don`t need or feel it necessary to be recommended, they seem to be managing just fine on other sites.

Odd first post. But allow me to explain why John refers patients to our community surgeons, it’s because our community has approved these surgeons. Every single one of our surgeons have been presented to our forum and voted in by the members of this forum.

Now, does that mean theres no good surgeons that aren’t on the list? No, of course not. Obviously, as a part of our community he feels comfortable referring to a list that draws on the collective wisdom of the entire forum, which goes back over 20 years.

That said, he just mentioned a surgeons name a few posts above that isn’t recommended here, so your post isn’t valid anyway. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Odd first post. But allow me to explain why John refers patients to our community surgeons, it’s because our community has approved these surgeons. Every single one of our surgeons have been presented to our forum and voted in by the members of this forum.

Now, does that mean theres no good surgeons that aren’t on the list? No, of course not. Obviously, as a part of our community he feels comfortable referring to a list that draws on the collective wisdom of the entire forum, which goes back over 20 years.

That said, he just mentioned a surgeons name a few posts above that isn’t recommended here, so your post isn’t valid anyway. 

I think the Uk does have other decent Drs that perform FUE. Certainly more than the current ones recommended by this forum.

So yes I will mention others I also think are doing quality work. Hence why I will mention Dr Edward Ball and Dr Ashard. 
Since the OP asked for the best FUE in the UK this gives at least 5 Drs they can consider and research for themselves.