Am I losing my hair or does my hair look fine?

RickieL89

23 hours ago, Gatsby said:

In my humble opinion no, your hair looks fine. I don't know your age but I think your hair is just maturing. I don't see any evidence for you to worry about. You have a great head of hair too by the way. Take care!

s

Edited by RickieL89

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, RickieL89 said:

Thank you for replying. I'm actually 31 years old going to turn 32 in Mar of next year. So from what you see does my hair look like it has changed from 2019 compared to the 2020 pictures?

Your hair looks fine since 2019. In fact for 31 years old, if you were balding you likely would have lost a lot of hair by now. As has been said you have amazing hair and most people here would be jealous. Time to enjoy life! All the best!

9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

No difference. You have amazing hair! Most of us are pretty Jealous right now. 

55 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Your hair looks fine since 2019. In fact for 31 years old, if you were balding you likely would have lost a lot of hair by now. As has been said you have amazing hair and most people here would be jealous. Time to enjoy life! All the best!

Thanks guys, I swear on my life that i didn't come hear to post to make people jealous or mad. I really was concerned I was losing my hair because of the amount I found in the shower in the last couple of years. I'm going to try and get out and enjoy life instead of constantly stressing out about my hair. I've been doing it for the past 3 years spending hundreds of hours taking pictures and spending hundreds of dollars seeing doctors too. I got to stop. 

Yes you have got to stop all the anxiety and worry. Just enjoy life and stop taking pics of your hair and spending money seeing Drs.

Your doing really well for 31. As you probably know by now our hair does go through sheds and you can lose around 100 hairs a day.

So your just going through a normal hairs cycle.