Having crown procedure done

• Administrators

You should look for stopping the progression, you don’t want to be in this predicament.

D9AF5C30-0CA3-4084-AF48-A607A75B12F0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ha, yes I agree. Perhaps I should elaborate, I’ve been experiencing hair loss for 15 years. I’ve been using Propecia and Monoxidil since theN. And it has mostly arrested the loss. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, a said:

Ha, yes I agree. Perhaps I should elaborate, I’ve been experiencing hair loss for 15 years. I’ve been using Propecia and Monoxidil since theN. And it has mostly arrested the loss. 

Oh okay in that case, you should talk to @1978matt his crown looked similar, and he’s had some good results with 700 grafts concentrated in that small area.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.