2100 FUT

Hi, I got 2100 fUT done recently.

I prefer not to say who the doctor is, because I know from experience that this makes it political on this sight. Who the doctor is whoudn't pertain to my question  

I wanted them somewhat densely packad and am not sure if that's the case. I received around 1600 in the front, and around 500 in the crown. All for the FUT. I have attached a few pics below. Please let me know if you think that this will be adequate. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail-3.jpg

Very hard to say unless you tell us what the proposed/actual lowering of the hairline is/was - an inch, two inches, temple points.......no frame of reference for anyone to comment whether 1,500 would be good..........for example if you told us you lowered your hairline by half a cm.......then I'd say it should be good density with 1,500

600 into the crown area may improve things a little bit - I could imagine another clinic easily placing the whole 2k in there

It’s really hard to say without pre/post. When was it done?

Some hair is better than no hair, but I wouldn’t expect a dramatic change in the crown from 500 grafts. I wouldn’t have bothered with it until I was ready to do 1500+ , like @pre-screened said. I understand the desire to address the problem areas, but those extra grafts might have made a difference up front.

That said, congrats on your HT. I hope everything grows great for you.

Edited by Taken4Granted

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon