Posted (edited)

@CristeroI think you spelled his name wrong unless that's a different surgeon.  Assuming it is the same person, it seems like he does great work. I also assume you had it done recently if your are still waiting for pics, so I look forward to following your progress! Hope you have been healing well buddy.

Yup, fin definitely isn't a magic cure, but its the best thing we got. And assuming you use it safety with a doctor monitoring your testosterone levels periodically, it's our best shot on having a full head of hair.

Money wasn't a big factor to me. I am by no means well off unfortunately, but I view a hair transplant as a lifelong investment, so a bigger expenditure to reduce the risk of being unhappy and increase the chance of success is a no brainer for me. Plus the peace of mind of knowing Dr. Hasson did my ht is really reassuring during the ugly duckling phase :(.

Yeah man, all we can do is try to educate ourselves on this complex topic before making a decision that will affect us for the rest of our lives. All the best bro.

Edited by Flash10
  • Like 3
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@CristeroI think you spelled his name wrong unless that's a different surgeon.  Assuming it is the same person, it seems like he does great work. I also assume you had it done recently if your are sti

Looks a great design, and Dr Hasson has fantastic results time after time so I’m sure you’l be very happy come 12 months.    Question for @H & W Doug- the extraction pattern seems to reach

Thanks Curious. I absolutely love the hairline design and greatly appreciate the compliment. Dr. Hasson and I went back and forth between how high the midpoint and temple points should be to achieve s

Posted Images

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Flash10 said:

@CristeroI think you spelled his name wrong unless that's a different surgeon.  Assuming it is the same person, it seems like he does great work. I also assume you had it done recently if your are still waiting for pics, so I look forward to following your progress! Hope you have been healing well buddy.

Yup, fin definitely isn't a magic cure, but its the best thing we got. And assuming you use it safety with a doctor monitoring your testosterone levels periodically, it's our best shot on having a full head of hair.

Money wasn't a big factor to me. I am by no means well off unfortunately, but I view a hair transplant as a lifelong investment, so a bigger expenditure to reduce the risk of being unhappy and increase the chance of success is a no brainer for me. Plus the peace of mind of knowing Dr. Hasson did my ht is really reassuring during the ugly duckling phase :(.

Yeah man, all we can do is try to educate ourselves on this complex topic before making a decision that will affect us for the rest of our lives. All the best bro.

Wise words, we’d have less botch jobs if more thought like you kudos 👍🏼

18 minutes ago, Flash10 said:

Ha! Yeah sorry, I wrote it wrong.

I agree completely with you on the money part. I chose Pekiner for the full manual FUE procedure he's experienced on and for the great patients report I've seen. Also my main target was the crown and I saw him doing an insane crown reconstruction that finally convinced me to choose him. We will see if I took the right decision.

Good luck with your journey pal and hopefully you will have a great regrowth and be done with this cross.

Edited by Cristero

Great progress so far @Flash10
Can you please tell me how much of the procedure is performed by Dr. Hasson and what parts are performed only by the staff?
Also what was the total cost of the procedure?

Edited by tressful11