Is this a reasonable hairline design?

Drugs110

In red

I have a 5-finger forehead. I plan to keep my current hair. If I do, when I turn 25 (I'm 23), will I be able to ask for this hairline design? Hairline designs are supposed to be zig-zag from what I've seen, when going for a hair transplant, that is.

So if I show to a HT surgeon, will he give it to me, more than  likely?

If so, how many grafts would be needed approximately? Would 2k suffice for dense packing?

WIN_20200830_09_12_53_Pro.jpg

• Confused 1

• Moderators

First of all your hair looks fine. You shouldn't do anything. With that said, even if you insist on lowering the hairline, your design is bad. corners must be above the temple points and not be going down into them. trust me that it will NOT look natural at all if you do it your way.

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

If you were going to do something it should be similar to the position of black line I'm showing here. However I don't think you should do anything. I'm showing this because I know some guys insist on getting work done and think they need to improve things that don't need improving, so if that's you I want to make sure you don't screw up your life too bad.

1677325641_hairlinedesign.jpg.2da871e892182228775773511ceda742.jpg

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Reasonable if you wanna look like this 

image.jpeg

• Haha 7

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, ItHasToLookNatural said:

lmaoo ive seen you on PHG.

Seek therapy bro

11 hours ago, BeHappy said:

If you were going to do something it should be similar to the position of black line I'm showing here. However I don't think you should do anything. I'm showing this because I know some guys insist on getting work done and think they need to improve things that don't need improving, so if that's you I want to make sure you don't screw up your life too bad.

1677325641_hairlinedesign.jpg.2da871e892182228775773511ceda742.jpg

What's the point if that hairline is barely lower than my current hairline, no offense? My biggest issue is the temporal points btw, so the temple peaks on both sides. I only want to lower my hairline just a tiny tiny bit, the main objective is to straighten out / sharpen out my temporal points. 

Please take a look at this

hajvonalkorrekcio.png

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That hairline is far too low. You have to remember you will be living with this for the rest of your life. You need a hairline that you can grow into, not out of. I have the scars to prove it.

I understand that  but what if I'm a very good responder to finasteride/dutasteride and only want my hair/-line to be excellent till age 35? Let's assume that

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ItHasToLookNatural said:

lmaoo ive seen you on PHG.

Seek therapy bro

What’s PHG?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I would agree with therapy, especially if you have almost zero hair loss and belong to several hair loss forums. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I would agree with therapy, especially if you have almost zero hair loss and belong to several hair loss forums. 

I do sadly, and also I was born with a naturally big forehead. As I have said before, women always comment on my big forehead/receeding hairline. 

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Drugs110 said:

I do sadly, and also I was born with a naturally big forehead. As I have said before, women always comment on my big forehead/receeding hairline. 

What women, tell them that they’re not perfect either.

• Like 1

View my thread

10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What women, tell them that they’re not perfect either.

Young, between 18-25 years of age. Yeah ofc they're not but remember, women are the choosers when it comes to sex and relationships. If I don't look good enough to her, I won't be able to bang her hahaha. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Drugs110 said:

Young, between 18-25 years of age. Yeah ofc they're not but remember, women are the choosers when it comes to sex and relationships. If I don't look good enough to her, I won't be able to bang her hahaha. 

Lol :D

Don't be a slave. If you think woman chooses you, this will happen. Flip it around. You can choose as much as women does, in fact, I'm sure many girls wants to sleep with you right now, but you "blocked" them because they're not good enough for you. More confidence in yourself mate! :)

• Like 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Valued Contributor

From the glabella (the point between the eyebrows) the hairline 'ideally' should be 7cm's high. This obviously varies and in older men should be slightly higher. This is if you want a 'natural' looking hairline and not something from Planet of the Apes!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

From the glabella (the point between the eyebrows) the hairline 'ideally' should be 7cm's high. This obviously varies and in older men should be slightly higher. This is if you want a 'natural' looking hairline and not something from Planet of the Apes!

Alright but what if I want a hairline like like that of this guy

16 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

i watched 30 second of that guy and turned him off. why would anyone want to be like him

anyway looks like hes a strong NW1. your current hair doesnt look too far off from that, so i think youre focusing too much on the little things and failing to see the bigger picture. Your face shape might come into play with how your hair looks as well, but as i dont see any real issues i would strongly urge you to avoid surgery and wait until there is a serious problem - this industry just isnt worth the risks. I wish you luck

What do you mean?

OP, I’m gonna put this bluntly. If you get surgery with that hairline, you’re likely just gonna get rekt. Granted, I can’t see your full face to see how your hairline sits with everything facial wise but your hairline looks fine and your temple points strong. If girls are making comments that frequently, it might be the choice of hairstyle that’s accentuating you’re forehead. Just a thought 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’m gonna move this to the off topic section, some of the posts have gotten reported. I can understand, we really want to keep this a professional hair site, and not about attracting women. Personally, I don’t have a problem with the discussion, but I agree it should not be in the Q&A section.

View my thread