Esma Serkan Tetik DHI 2040 Grafts [20/08/2020]

helvetica

Hello Everyone,

I will share my hair transplant experience with Esma Serkan Tetik Antalya Turkey, maybe it might be useful for someone.

I’m from Jakarta Indonesia, 36 years old and my hairline has decreased since about 25. I have been using finasteride and minoxidil for about 1 year and then I quit finasteride due to side effect pain in the testicle and continue to use only biotin and zinc every day.

My journey begins here. I spent a few years researching, joined a lot forums and finally i made choice to Esma Serkan Tetik Antalya Turkey.

I contacted Mr. Serkan on whatsapp, by the way He only speaks Turkish, so I need google translator to talk with Him😁. Something inside of me has decided to trust this clinic because Mr. Serkan and Mrs. Esma only do hair transplant 1 patient a day and not more than 3 people a weeks, I see a lot good review from Turkish forum “Sacekimisonuclari”.

Maybe people are wondering why I'm looking at the local forum, because if you find something, just look at the local review where we're going for and then look out it will be a great help, it's just my two cents!

When I planned the surgery on August 20, I was initially a little hesitant about traveling in a pandemic COVID 19 situation, but the show must go on!

My flight from Jakarta transit in Doha on August 19, continue 4 hours to Sabiha Gökçen, and 1.20 hours for another flight using Pegasus air to Antalya.

Mr. Serkan personally picked me up from the Antalya airport when I arrived at night and dropped me off to the hotel in front of the beach, which has a good location and view. 

He picked me up at 8:30 AM the next day after breakfast.

He invited his friend Mr. Saadettin who accompanied me during the session, to communicate. Consultation Hairline listened to my expectations carefully and said that he could design on the basis of 2,000 grafts. 

Their team does this very professionally, honest, sincerely and meticulously. Before operation Dr. Ugur checked my healthy conditions and took my blood to test.

Mrs. Esma is doing the job very carefully and sincerely with her 2 assistants. She did extracted hair grafts by herself using micromotor with low speed.

In the first part, they performed 1010 grafts in the morning and immediately transplanted with the choi implanter, took a half hour break for lunch, and took 1030 grafts at noon the second half. They made it in 2 sessions without waiting my donor hair more than 3 hours. 

Hair transplant finished at 19:00 PM.

Next day i came back to clinic to clean my head and get hair wash instructions.

The next day Mr. Serkan picked me up at the hotel to take me to the airport.

I hope they did a good job and we'll see in a few months.

Disclaimer statement stating that all losses resulting from following the writer are the responsibility of each of them, not the author's responsibility. 
I will not answer questions about the cost of hair transplantation, you can ask Esma Serkan Tetik directly about the cost of hair transplantation, maybe it will be different for each person. 
Thank you for your attention.

CFB16154-225B-4964-92E1-DF5E6040C95F.jpeg

F201E633-24CA-4942-9F63-18ED3DAA3EB1.jpeg

26FA438B-C22B-4B8C-B4B9-436A11E759C9.jpeg

DE3D96B4-9999-4351-A938-401B120AD69A.jpeg

0AEE7F56-AC28-40A6-A5D8-6C5E1CB7AD0F.jpeg

A1B5B43D-B26F-4CF5-80BA-060F697E1641.jpeg

DFE4F71B-FD4F-4DF4-8C2B-3AB2C7E3B618.jpeg

C62F141A-8BDB-4B3D-A5A2-CB50A02F36D1.jpeg

8BBF30FE-5743-4686-AFAE-E46F1946891F.jpeg

15D6A58F-7137-4B8B-A3F5-1DF819414CB6.jpeg

776D492E-1068-4DC2-9B8F-54CEA0889DEB.jpeg

909ED7FA-BB3E-477D-8187-662934676F06.jpeg

CF84B384-83B4-4222-94D5-936E57848819.jpeg

D06C488B-5C07-4BF6-9B27-AB5DFBF74EAC.jpeg

7037F1F9-ED47-42F4-9EBB-812A892D5FCA.jpeg

E1F34DFC-0F80-41C6-A32F-DBB86778E439.jpeg

9DFBB55E-1B22-421D-A2B1-C23ED9BC2AFB.jpeg

Edited by helvetica
vocabulary

@LonelyGraft you are correct Esma and Serkan Tetik are the nurses doing DHI for 1400€ all inclusive (including Hotel). 

I mentioned them here at HRN and I know one member contacted them asking for prices.

This thread seems to be copy pasted from google translator so there’s a big chance it’s a clinic reps posing as a patient to promote Serkan&Esma at HRN.

Edited by Portugal25

@Portugal25 Well, it doesn't have to be that way, I also use the Google translator when I write on HRN, it may be that the patient does not speak English, and in any case we will know in a few months, perhaps some doubts may arise because he writes  "I will not answer questions about the price ....." when you say that the price is € 1400, but otherwise I do not see anything strange in this thread.

@Egy the post felt odd to me but sure let’s hope it’s a real patient and see if he posts updates over the next 12 months.

Maybe he doesn’t want to say the price because it’s 1400€ for Turkish nationals but then they have a separate price list for international patients (any email sent to them that is not written in Turkish).

Its important to remember that Esma Tetik is a nurse and not a Doctor (the reason for the low price) but if we are choosing between a tech run surgery at Cinik or any other all inclusive hairmill and this nurses with real proven results on the Turkish forum then the choice for me is obviously Esma&Serkan (but we can’t compare them with Doctor run surgeries).

Edited by Portugal25

13 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Egy the post felt odd to me but sure let’s hope it’s a real patient and see if post updates over the next 12 months.

Maybe he doesn’t want to say the price because it’s 1400€ for Turkish nationals but then they have a separate price list for international patients (any email sent to them that is not written in Turkish).

Its important to remember that Esma Tetik is a nurse and not a Doctor (the reason for the low price) but if we are choosing between a tech run surgery at Cinik or any other all inclusive hairmill and this nurses with real proven results on the Turkish forum then the choice for me is obviously Esma&Serkan (but we can’t compare them with Doctor run surgeries).

to be honest i’m real patient if you doubt me😃 here i attached my flight boarding, actually i’m first Esma Serkan Tetik patient from Indonesia.

i’m posted review here just want to prove that not all hair transplant clinics in Turkey is hairmill.

you guys can research in Turkish forum that i mentioned, you will know who Esma Serkan teacher and with who she worked with before she run clinic independently.

you all can judge Esma Serkan only nurse but they have doctor to check patient before surgery run, how they team treat patient. and next few month i’ll continue update the result, it will be prove. so you can compare with other result from Turkey😉

128554F3-33F4-4477-B5CF-3A14E1680FD0.jpeg

Edited by helvetica

@helvetica first you posted saying you refuse to say the prices they charge and now you instead of just informing HRN members with whom did Esma Tetik worked with before setting up her own practice you tell us to go search for this information, if you are not a paid representative of the clinic then why all the secrecy?

Luckily I’m a member of the Turkish forum and can inform all HRN members that Esma Tetik worked with Dr. Hakan Doganay during his glory days, before he was banned from HRN due to complaints from several botched patients that even accused him of re-using needles.
I guess that when Esma Tetik left Dr. Doganay team his clinic took a turn for the worse which is why I’m against having tech run surgeries (when the good techs/nurses leaves the clinic all hell breaks lose and there’s no way for us patients to know if the good tech/nurse have left!).

One of the Administrators of the Turkish forum “Lincoln” recently had his HT at Esma&Serkan Tetik so it goes to show how well regarded they are in Turkey despite not being Doctors. 

@helvetica your donor area looks clean and recipient area looks pretty decent so I expect you will have a good result. 
I really do hope you will keep posting your results every month for the next 12 months so that HRN finally has a real patient result from Esma&Serkan Tetik.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@helvetica first you posted saying you refuse to say the prices they charge and now you instead of just informing HRN members with whom did Esma Tetik worked with before setting up her own practice you tell us to go search for this information, why all the secrecy?

Luckily I’m a member of the Turkish forum and can inform all HRN members that Esma Tetik worked with Dr. Hakan Doganay during his glory days, before he was banned from HRN due to complaints from several botched patients that even accused him of re-using needles.
I guess that when Esma Tetik left Dr. Doganay team his clinic took a turn for the worse which is why I’m against having tech run surgeries (when the good techs/nurses leaves the clinic all hell breaks lose and there’s no way for us patients to know if the good tech/nurse have left!).

One of the Administrators of the Turkish forum “Lincoln” recently had his HT at Esma&Serkan Tetik so it goes to show how well regarded they are in Turkey despite not being Doctors. 

because the point I‘m giving a review here is not for people comparing prices, but to prove that there are still clinics that run businesses with full professional ethics and the results can be compared with other places.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

The donor looks good and you won't really know where it's going to head until post op 4 months on wards. The hairline to me though is only 6cm's above the glabella? You really want a hairline that you will grow into. Not out of over the rest of your life. I don't know why you chose a nurse to do the procedure either? That's just crazy??? How much research did you do? However I wish you the best and look forward to further updates.

Hi @Gatsby Yes I asked for the hairline design. I saw a photo at college the hairline around 6.5 cm from Glabella. Maybe it's too low for 6 cm now, i thought if it looks low maybe i will shave with razor.

Initially I was going to do HT and consultation with some Doctor in Turkey but some clinic was full in August i can not wait until next year because COVID19 case progress still increase month by month and some country still restricted people from my country to enter. I already bought tickets in August due to the pandemic situation airplane tickets cannot be canceled.

I know Esma & Serkan is only nurse but i saw some results from Esma Serkan pretty good in hair density. You can see a review of the results HT from user name Antepli's in the Turkish forum the title "Serkan Tetik & Esma Tetik- DHİ Ekim - 3200 Greft- Ekim 2017”. They only do HT 1 people a day, Ms Esma extracted hair per 500 grafts her 2 assistant just helps separate and collect hair graft. next day when I’m back to clinic before going to airport there is 1 patient from German do HT and operation split for 2 day due to high amount of grafts. So i think she’s pretty carefully about this job.

Edited by helvetica

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...