Hair palace Budapest experience

Mat16

Hello is there anyone who has experience with Hair Palace in Budapest, Hungary? Would you recommend it?

And if not, what other European clinics are at least similar to HDC in Cyprus, similar reputation, results, costs and thrustworthiness?

Thank you for your answers

• Administrators

Never heard of them, you can use our advanced search page to see if there have been any threads. Why not consider HDC? They have plenty of real reviews, and they are affordable.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Because they said im too young for the surgery eventhough my problem is not genetic, im trying to contact them still but i havent got a reply yet. I was hoping for them but not sure now

• Administrators

If they refused you, they are ethical. Are you trying to cover a scar or something? How can you be sure it’s not genetic?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

If they refused you, they are ethical. Are you trying to cover a scar or something? How can you be sure it’s not genetic?

Nono my problem is caused by physical damage and wrong handling of hair. We have no history of baldness in our family that is why I think it should be just one time thing for good

• Administrators

Can you share pictures? When you say physical damage, do you mean that you’ve caused baldness by physically pulling out the hairs? I have no baldness in my immediate family either, but I still went bald. It can skip a generation.

View my thread

• Administrators

That looks like male pattern baldness to me.

View my thread

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

I am 21 years old, and we have noone that i know in my family that is balding

That doesn’t mean anything, my dads 63 and my brothers 43 both have all their hair. My uncles aren’t bald either. I still went bald. 

View my thread

Highly doubt this is from “physical damage.” How do you “physically damage” only the temples and they recede at the same rate?

you need to see a dermatologist specializing in hair loss and get on proven treatments based on their diagnosis which imo is male pattern baldness

Thank you for your responses, and if it is really mpb, is it possible that it would stay like this or most probably it will proceed further and i will get ,,bald"? Because i cant compare myself with noone in my family so i dont know what to expect. I honestly thought ( and still think ) that it is my fault because i was styling my hair like a moron without any carefullness. Many people warned me about it but i was stupid, also my parents think its my fault. I cant clearly explain what was i doing but believe me it was not normal, i had kind of curly hair and it bothered me so i always tried to straighten them manually....so i really dont know

You don't lose hair in this pattern or any pattern for that matter by styling your hair a certain way. Sure, constantly straightening it may damage the actual hair but it doesn't affect the follicle. When that hair goes through its normal cycle it grows back as strong terminal hair. You have male pattern baldness and it will continue without intervention. I know it seems crazy to think but it's all genetic and you have no control over whether you're DHT sensitive follicles genetic code gets turned on. We're not trying to scare you but take the advice of everyone here and see a dermatologist. Denial will do nothing but delay you from starting medical therapy thereby facilitating the loss quicker. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

Hi there. Yes please take the advice of everyone here and get it properly checked. This is a typical Male pattern baldness, most likely stage 3V heading to 4 given your crown thinning. You can see the fine hairs in the temples and this is classic DHT effect. It could be someone in a generation that you never met that gave you the genes so having no one that is bald in your existing family means nothing. Styling will not cause this. Furthermore, given that you are 21 and no on any active maintenance is a big No to surgery currently. The reason is that your pattern is not yet predictable in terms of where it will be heading. You dont want to end up with a low hairline and ongoing mid section baldness and an insufficient donor area. 
Get it checked. You are lucky you received good ethical responses from the clinic you consulted and from this forum as you could’ve easily been operated on already by some blackmarket clinics otherwise. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram