Kirkland Minoxidil at Cosco coupon deal

ontop

Hi  hope your  all doing well in these crazy times🙄

I see that when shopping online that prices have gone up on many products & probably down to Manufacture issues due to Covid.

The products I've seen go up is not limited to household goods but in the hair business. also, Especially stuff like Just for men  hair Dye & rogaine which in my location have creeped up in price a good bit. Anyways I was researching for Kirkand minoxidil foam 6 mths supply & found out that Cosco is doing a one off deal for new Cosco sign ups & giving away a $40 shopping card. So it cost for a new member $60 per a year then you get  $40 to make a purchase of 6mth supply of Kirkland Foam for just $10. ( Bargain)

If you havent joined Cosco & will find this deal very cost effective to get your kirkland foam  at a snip of the price.

Just to be clear I have Zero Affiiation with Cosco nor this promo I'm just mearly passing on this  cost saving info to my  fellow hair loss Men/ women in this Forum 

Have a good Day folks đź‘Ť

Edited by ontop
Typo

• Administrators

Glad to see you back, haven’t been to Costco since the lockdown, but definitely gonna check ot out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey: 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.