ATTN NEED HELP POLL Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant?

Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your hair transplant procedure?

• Yes, it changed my life
    • No, wish I never had one

First one was most horrified experience I ever had, my 2nd repair was a dream come true 😄

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Hair transplet offical international representor of HDC (Cyprus), Darling Buds (India), HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

Feel free to contact me: WhatsApp +9726542654\ Mail: Doronstar546@gmail.com

My own HT story: https://youtu.be/K4x1KLZhWS0

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Almost 40 votes! This is an excellent topic. I couldn’t be happier with mine. I mean, you know, I still want more but...who doesn’t? Lol

Exactly, once I saw it worked, I was like sign me up every year lol.

• Haha 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Definitely a big no in my vote. I'm glad that today people aren't left with only prehistoric options (punch grafts, scalp reductions and Juri flaps, etc). If I never had them surgically removed not long after two punch graft operations God knows what I would look like today! Having said that, I am very happy for all those on here, who were far more patient than me and have achieved excellent results.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Definitely a big no in my vote. I'm glad that today people aren't left with only prehistoric options (punch grafts, scalp reductions and Juri flaps, etc). If I never had them surgically removed not long after two punch graft operations God knows what I would look like today! Having said that, I am very happy for all those on here, who were far more patient than me and have achieved excellent results.

Unfortunately, for you and @BeHappy the timing wasn’t right. Many of us our privileged to have been born a decade or two earlier. The reason why we created this forum was to stop the craziness that went on in the 80s and 90s.

The work isn’t finished, still a lot of the craziness that happened back then is still going on in Turkey. That’s why I’m so passionate in our statement “learn from patients first!” I hope you’ll change your mind once you see Eugenix, and get a proper hair transplant.

• Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unfortunately, for you and @BeHappy the timing wasn’t right. Many of us our privileged to have been born a decade or two earlier. The reason why we created this forum was to stop the craziness that went on in the 80s and 90s.

The work isn’t finished, still a lot of the craziness that happened back then is still going on in Turkey. That’s why I’m so passionate in our statement “learn from patients first!” I hope you’ll change your mind once you see Eugenix, and get a proper hair transplant.

Many thanks Melvin. Yesterday I rang in to the Bald Truth show. The reason why I rang was to let listeners know not only about my botched up punch graft experience (and that their is life beyond that), but that botched up surgeries are happening even more so today in Turkey, etc. Yes once I can get a flight I'm looking forward to going to Eugenix. Thanks Melvin! 👍