Dr. ROBERT DORIN - NYC - 1915 Frontal/Temple FUE

Looking good! Based on the top and back, and considering age, it seems like there’ll be a lot more work to do in the future. Similar situation here, went with FUT for that reason.

Edited by Taken4Granted

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon

thanks for the thoughtful question T4G......harvesting the highest quality grafts and achieving excellent healing is the end game with FUE -  an effective extraction amount for us generally plateaus around 2000 grafts.   We could have hit higher numbers with FUT and covered more ground but this patient preferred FUE based on it being less invasive and advantageous in wearing a shorter hairstyle.  Currently using Finasteride to stabilize the top/back his priority was the frontal region to start.       OH

• Like 1

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

• Administrators

Wow extremely clean work, and excellent outcome as well 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Concord75 said:

Wow, amazing results! I have a procedure booked with Dr. Dorin for next month and this makes me feel confident in that decision.

Please share your experience on the forum when you have your procedure 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.