Anybody has experience with Dr. Ahmet Yildirim from Long hair center Istanbul?

Mat16

It means you have a scalp which has not had a transplant yet. Going to a “nice price” clinic isn’t a good idea. why not have a look through the recommended Drs listed on this forum. 

It really isn’t worth the risk going for a cheap option such as the clinic you mentioned. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

Thats the problem, i cant find any list of recommended doctors here or something like that. Is it here somewhere and if yeah, can you send a link please?

Look at the top of the page. On the right hand side you will see a blue box which says “Find a prescreened physician” 

And you can always use the forums search bar to bring up results from the clinics and/or patients themselves.

@Mat16 Leave these unknown pseudo clinics alone.  In Turkey, anyone can start doing hair transplants, just create a site, post pics (perhaps taken by other surgeons and passing them off as their own), rent operating rooms in the big hospitals in Istanbul and put the procedure to boys that day  before they worked as waiters in restaurants or who knows what other job.  In Turkey there is no control by the health authorities, and Turkey has every interest that this situation goes on, because every year millions of people flock there, fattening the state coffers, it is called medical tourism.  but if things go wrong for you, that's your cocks .  The only reliable clinics in Turkey are HLC and Pekiner.

• Administrators

I would avoid Turkey as others have mentioned, it’s really Russian roulette. For affordable prices check out Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal, HDC clinic and Dr. Bisangas athens clinic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...

I got my hair transplant surgery done from Long Hair Center by Dr. Ahmet Yildirim. I saw this question 3 months ago but waited for the right time to reply. Now i came across this question again accidently and would like to say that this center has a professional and friendly team. 

I read a lot of blogs before i decided, first we felt some doubt whether all the blogs real or fake. But now i can understand that after getting fully good result you cant stop yourself to help other people who really want to get rid of baldness. 

Needles to say you can go with Long Hair Center there is no need to hesitate, you will not be disappointment at the last. i have attached the guaranty certificate also that was provide by Long Hair Center. 

41de5560-0a62-48af-97e1-2be26898b7ee.jpg

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Flip Grey said:

I got my hair transplant surgery done from Long Hair Center by Dr. Ahmet Yildirim. I saw this question 3 months ago but waited for the right time to reply. Now i came across this question again accidently and would like to say that this center has a professional and friendly team. 

I read a lot of blogs before i decided, first we felt some doubt whether all the blogs real or fake. But now i can understand that after getting fully good result you cant stop yourself to help other people who really want to get rid of baldness. 

Needles to say you can go with Long Hair Center there is no need to hesitate, you will not be disappointment at the last. i have attached the guaranty certificate also that was provide by Long Hair Center. 

Oh boy, a certificate really?!? I don’t know about this surgeon, but I guarantee that anyone that hands me a certificate would see me bolt straight through the door. I’m fairly certain you’re a schill, but in the small chance you’re not. Please share your detailed experience along with the results from start to finish. Showing pictures month to month. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Flip GreyBut stop writing and publishing bullshit, with that sheet they issued you with the word "guarantee" you know what you can do about it?  I am not writing this out of respect for the other forum members, but try to imagine.  They gave me one similar to yours too, but it's nothing but waste paper.

7FC890B2-D72B-4DE3-AFD7-87B890F5BF11.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Flip Grey said:

I am not supposed to convince you. I dont like to share my pictures anywhere. Why are you so curious to see my result. If you dont agree with my text then mind your own business.. 

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu 👋🏼 

View my thread

• Administrators

These certificates are a great topic of discussion. Seems like only hair mills are giving these out. 

View my thread

Lol did this thread when I hadn’t had any idea about what is going on it HT industry😂😂forgot about it and never really thought about it again and this just reminds me how stupid I was even thinking about these hairmills. Really dangerous for a person who doesn’t know shit

Many thanks to this forum and guys here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

Lol did this thread when I hadn’t had any idea about what is going on it HT industry😂😂forgot about it and never really thought about it again and this just reminds me how stupid I was even thinking about these hairmills. Really dangerous for a person who doesn’t know shit

Glad you learned from this forum. I’ll be creating a thread, maybe you can join in, on what you’ve learned here and how it’s helped your research.

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, Flip Grey said:

Certificate of guarantee lol you’re a clown 😂 

42 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

I’m new trying to figure this all out, where’d ya go? 

• Administrators
Just now, RandoBrando517 said:

I’m new trying to figure this all out, where’d ya go? 

You've done the right thing by registering here, but no one is going to do the hard research for you. My suggestion is to spend your time here researching our surgeon reviews section. Look up real reviews that go from beginning to end. There's so much nonsense in this industry, which is why we created this forum. @Flip Grey is a prime example of someone who could easily create a google and yelp review. But when pressed here with real photo evidence, they got nothing. There's truth in solidarity, and that's what this forum provides. 

• Like 1

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You've done the right thing by registering here, but no one is going to do the hard research for you. My suggestion is to spend your time here researching our surgeon reviews section. Look up real reviews that go from beginning to end. There's so much nonsense in this industry, which is why we created this forum. @Flip Grey is a prime example of someone who could easily create a google and yelp review. But when pressed here with real photo evidence, they got nothing. There's truth in solidarity, and that's what this forum provides. 

Thanks, I’m gonna do more research here. It’s a lot of info almost overwhelming. Great place 👍🏼

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm seeing good reviews about Ahmet Yildirim, Does anyone know what is Education qualification, Experience in the field of Dermatology, Hair Transplantation?

So far based on the reviews I'm kind of inclined towards going Ahmet at the same time skeptical. 

52 minutes ago, Haridint said:

I'm seeing good reviews about Ahmet Yildirim, Does anyone know what is Education qualification, Experience in the field of Dermatology, Hair Transplantation?

So far based on the reviews I'm kind of inclined towards going Ahmet at the same time skeptical. 

I'm curious as well.

He's had many glowing reviews on Quora, but it's hard to differentiate legitimate patients from shills on sites like those. I've been probing for more reputable patient experiences, and I've only found one on this website so far and a few on Reddit—all of which are too early in progress to judge conclusively.

I had an e-consultation with him just a month ago. I'd love to buy into his clinic, but they have too many of the exact red flags this site warns us about:

• A too-good-to-be-true price
  • A raft of shillish-sounding online reviews
  • A hollow guarantee certificate
  • A scarcity of legitimate reviews

Any clinic with all that is too murky for my taste.

It's also possible that they've simply been down on their luck; it's easy for even some top-rate clinics to get minimal clientele in a hair-transplant mecca like Istanbul. I have yet to find a categorically negative review for the clinic, which I was able to find for virtually every other hair mill.

On the plus side, Dr. Yildirim performs the entire operation himself (rather than delegating too much to technicians as typical hair mills do), and they only focus on one patient per day.

I'm leaning towards a Mexican clinic at the moment, anyway, but I'll definitely be curious to see these patient experiences come to fruition in the months to come before reassessing him.

Just remember that it's better to spend extra money than to waste donor hair.

Edited by Trichotrophy

12 minutes ago, Trichotrophy said:

I'm curious as well.

He's had many glowing reviews on Quora, but it's hard to differentiate legitimate patients from shills on sites like those. I've been probing for more reputable patient experiences, and I've only found one on this website so far and a few on Reddit—all of which are too early in progress to judge conclusively.

I had an e-consultation with him just a month ago. I'd love to buy into his clinic, but they have too many of the exact red flags this site warns us about:

• A too-good-to-be-true price
  • A raft of shillish-sounding online reviews
  • A hollow guarantee certificate
  • A scarcity of legitimate reviews

Any clinic with all that is too murky for my taste.

It's also possible that they've simply been down on their luck; it's easy for even some top-rate clinics to get minimal clientele in a hair-transplant mecca like Istanbul. I have yet to find a categorically negative review for the clinic, which I was able to find for virtually every other hair mill.

On the plus side, Dr. Yildirim performs the entire operation himself (rather than delegating too much to technicians as typical hair mills do), and they only focus on one patient per day.

I'm leaning towards a Mexican clinic at the moment, anyway, but I'll definitely be curious to see these patient experiences come to fruition in the months to come before reassessing him.

Just remember that it's better to spend extra money than to waste donor hair.

Yup way to many red flags. Not even worth considering when there are other proven options. Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner and even more affordable such as Demirsoy and Yaman. And although it’s hotly debated I would consider ASMED if your choose the Dr Erdogan option. 

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am in process of deciding where to do hair transplant. As Trichotrophy said I found many good review about Ahmet Yildirim (abut his commitment and caring about patients ) and no bed comment anywhere (what is strange) . All this Turkish doctor which you mentioned in previous text ( Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner) have some bed reviews on google. 

As mentioned before Dr. Yildirim performs the entire operation himself, and they only focus on one patient per day.

Sorry because I am mentioning this topic late. Whether anyone in meantime have some experience whit Dr. Yildirim and can share pictures.