Anybody has experience with Dr. Ahmet Yildirim from Long hair center Istanbul?

Hello, i am thinking about HT and got very kind offer from Long hair center istanbul by dr Ahmet Yildirim. Is here anyone who has experience with this clinic and surgeon?

It means you have a scalp which has not had a transplant yet. Going to a “nice price” clinic isn’t a good idea. why not have a look through the recommended Drs listed on this forum. 

It really isn’t worth the risk going for a cheap option such as the clinic you mentioned. 

• Like 1

Thats the problem, i cant find any list of recommended doctors here or something like that. Is it here somewhere and if yeah, can you send a link please?

29 minutes ago, Mat16 said:

Thats the problem, i cant find any list of recommended doctors here or something like that. Is it here somewhere and if yeah, can you send a link please?

Look at the top of the page. On the right hand side you will see a blue box which says “Find a prescreened physician” 

And you can always use the forums search bar to bring up results from the clinics and/or patients themselves.

@Mat16 Leave these unknown pseudo clinics alone.  In Turkey, anyone can start doing hair transplants, just create a site, post pics (perhaps taken by other surgeons and passing them off as their own), rent operating rooms in the big hospitals in Istanbul and put the procedure to boys that day  before they worked as waiters in restaurants or who knows what other job.  In Turkey there is no control by the health authorities, and Turkey has every interest that this situation goes on, because every year millions of people flock there, fattening the state coffers, it is called medical tourism.  but if things go wrong for you, that's your cocks .  The only reliable clinics in Turkey are HLC and Pekiner.

• Administrators

I would avoid Turkey as others have mentioned, it’s really Russian roulette. For affordable prices check out Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal, HDC clinic and Dr. Bisangas athens clinic.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.