Thoughts on Lazer caps

ontop

Hi Folks long time no see. Hope your all doing well over this stressful times we been living in.

Anybody here use Lazer Caps (LLL) & if so how do you find them?  Which product are you using?What to look out for for the most effective as there seem to be a bunch on the market these days & at crazy prices.

Would like to see any pics of before & after from member here rather than some shady website.

Thanks.

On 8/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, ontop said:

Hi Folks long time no see. Hope your all doing well over this stressful times we been living in.

Anybody here use Lazer Caps (LLL) & if so how do you find them?  Which product are you using?What to look out for for the most effective as there seem to be a bunch on the market these days & at crazy prices.

Would like to see any pics of before & after from member here rather than some shady website.

Thanks.

Why not go to the source? Lasercap.com.  

It is the only cap I know has a lifetime guarantee.  Studies were done on the cap. The array of diodes it has provides for the most benefit.  They also carry a model that covers the occipital area. This is particularly good for women as they tend to be global thinners.

This cap has been copied by many others.  It is by provider only and requires a prescription.  Dr. Arocha and Dr. Alexander are providers of the cap.  Call them, they can provide information.

I use both Propecia and the cap.  I would not have the hair I have had it not been for these modalities and the procedures I've had.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:30 AM, LaserCap said:

Why not go to the source? Lasercap.com.  

It is the only cap I know has a lifetime guarantee.  Studies were done on the cap. The array of diodes it has provides for the most benefit.  They also carry a model that covers the occipital area. This is particularly good for women as they tend to be global thinners.

This cap has been copied by many others.  It is by provider only and requires a prescription.  Dr. Arocha and Dr. Alexander are providers of the cap.  Call them, they can provide information.

I use both Propecia and the cap.  I would not have the hair I have had it not been for these modalities and the procedures I've had.

Many thanks yep I check them out but nothing wrong in asking inside a forum like this though & get a prospective fron real candidates 

I was more in.... if anybody here use them & what have they done pros & cons.

I rather ask Inside here with members than shady online reveiws.

• Valued Contributor

@ontop. I would never have believed that a laser cap could benefit in anyway more than just being another gimmick. However they actually can have a slight/moderate benenfit. Look up laser cap and Joe Tillman on YouTube where he talks about (but does not endorse or receive anything) them. All the best.

For what it's worth, I don't believe that anything claiming to have "zero side effects" could possibly be effective. Anything powerful enough to have a good effect also has to be powerful enough to do harm. It's the whole light/dark, yin/yang thing if you want to get philosophical.

I have been using the igrow for 4 years. I use it almost everyday. For what it’s worth I think it keeps my existing hair. I wanted to buy a better unit but my wife insists what I am using works! She said why change to something else. 

43 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@ontop. I would never have believed that a laser cap could benefit in anyway more than just being another gimmick. However they actually can have a slight/moderate benenfit. Look up laser cap and Joe Tillman on YouTube where he talks about (but does not endorse or receive anything) them. All the best.

Thanks bud,

Yeah I seen Joe's video & confess as he says foot in the mouth.

I've  seen mixed opinions on this whole topic & IMHO I don't think for a 2nd that you can bring back a NW6, 7  but people who's just starting to loose hair & still got a bit left, I do think it makes sense that it could thicken up what you have left & even bring back the almost dead folicals.

Edited by ontop

10 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

I have been using the igrow for 4 years. I use it almost everyday. For what it’s worth I think it keeps my existing hair. I wanted to buy a better unit but my wife insists what I am using works! She said why change to something else. 

Well like the wife says....If it's not broken dont fix it bud lol. 

But....saying that shes probably thinking of that vacation or new Kitchen lol.

Nah all jokes aside what makes you think another unit be better what you got? Is it more coverage like from 148 to 272 lights is that your thinking of?   I read some are more powerful than other's,  some are made cheaply & dont give you what they claim & all that as there are lots of companies claiming best Caps, best results blah blah.  So as a prospective buyer in your opinion what's the red flags what's good or bad laser caps?  Just asking your input as doing my researching asking questions blah blah blah.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, ontop said:

Well like the wife says....If it's not broken dont fix it bud lol. 

But....saying that shes probably thinking of that vacation or new Kitchen lol.

Nah all jokes aside what makes you think another unit be better what you got? Is it more coverage like from 148 to 272 lights is that your thinking of?   I read some are more powerful than other's,  some are made cheaply & dont give you what they claim & all that as there are lots of companies claiming best Caps, best results blah blah.  So as a prospective buyer in your opinion what's the red flags what's good or bad laser caps?  Just asking your input as doing my researching asking questions blah blah blah.

Thanks

The igrow is a little uncomfortable but it must work. It took about 1 year for me to think so but I am convinced after 4 years and I am very consistent. Irestore looks comfortable. Lasercap might be better but don’t I would see any more improvement beyond what I already have. 

11 hours ago, ontop said:

Many thanks yep I check them out but nothing wrong in asking inside a forum like this though & get a prospective fron real candidates 

I was more in.... if anybody here use them & what have they done pros & cons.

I rather ask Inside here with members than shady online reveiws.

I agree.  In the world of caps, there are now knock offs of Kock-offs.  

Yeah I was looking at the hair laser helmet called Kiier with 272 but unlike top ones don't offer a lifetime warranty only 2 yrs but they do give you 7mths return policy but at the same time have a restocking fee.

If you want more than 2 yrs you have to pay a fee like $49 upwards, of which tells me they can't be very convenient on their product.

Thoughts? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

11 hours ago, Guy73 said:

The igrow is a little uncomfortable but it must work. It took about 1 year for me to think so but I am convinced after 4 years and I am very consistent. Irestore looks comfortable. Lasercap might be better but don’t I would see any more improvement beyond what I already have. 

Thanks buddy for your info. 

Yeah that Igrow looks a bit Funky to me but who cares aslong its maintaining what you have right?  That's a pricey unit right?

45 minutes ago, ontop said:

Thanks buddy for your info. 

Yeah that Igrow looks a bit Funky to me but who cares aslong its maintaining what you have right?  That's a pricey unit right?

You can get a used one on eBay cheap. If your on a budget that’s what I would get. If money is no object than much more comfortable ones out there.