Best doctor in Europe for dense packing FUE?

guizza111

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for the best hair surgeon for a dense packing procedure in Europe (as it is still not possible to travel to Canada bc of Covid - Hasson&Wong would've been my first option)

Do you have any suggestions? Who do you think is the one with the most natural looking results? 

Dr Couto's waiting list from FUE Expert  is 3 years long... 

Thanks for your suggestions!

8ff06a6d-8c1a-4e97-b24a-345f497f5f45.JPG

• Administrators

@Der3k7 thatchu bruh jk 

You have a couple of options in Europe, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Reddy, they’re all able to dense pack with good results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Belgium - consistently good surgeons, reasonable pricing, a lot of patient testimonials 
Dr Bisanga, Dr Feriduni, Dr Lupanzula 

Spain - Long wait times, and limited patient results on english speaking forums 
Dr De Freitas, Dr Couto, Dr Lorenzo, Dr Bruno Ferreira 

UK - very expensive, more conservative hairline design
Dr Reddy, Dr Ball 

Turkey - Price competitive, a lot of patient testimonials 
Dr Keser (used to be a hairline specilist - may have gone off the ball now?) , HLC, Dr Pekiner 

You seem to be a pretty standard case, assuming your crown isn't thinning, and donor is average at worst - so it shouldn't prove to be difficult for any of the above surgeons to give you a great result that you will be happy with ! 

Good luck 

20 hours ago, guizza111 said:

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for the best hair surgeon for a dense packing procedure in Europe (as it is still not possible to travel to Canada bc of Covid - Hasson&Wong would've been my first option)

Do you have any suggestions? Who do you think is the one with the most natural looking results? 

Have you looked at Dr Bruno Ferreira?  

i agree regarding Canada.  the whole Canada border thing is insane.  It pretty much shuts down the option unless borders open up.  H&W have been putting out some good work.  I am also looking for ways out for myself.  It has been crazy.  

On 8/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, guizza111 said:

Hi everyone,

Extreme dense packing can be a hit or a miss. I would caution anyone putting more than 40 grafts per sq cm at a time. It’s safer to do at least two passes 1 year apart. And even 40 grafts per sq cm will not be dense enough to walk in department stores under harsh lighting and not have “see through”. Just my opinion   
* unless you have thick hair and even then it’s not 💯

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, guizza111 said:

I opted for Dr. Bisanga! my surgery is scheduled for Sept 23rd! 

Great choice!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/21/2020 at 7:26 AM, guizza111 said:

Wow, 3 yrs! that's crazy. In terms of planning someone could end up needing additional consults to factor in the impact of further loss on your goals/expectations/budgeting, or whether to even still have the procedure. Personally I wouldn't wait more than a year for any doctor.

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 11:11 PM, yalla8 said:

Out of curiosity, what was the # of grafts you agreed on, and hairline design?

Before surgery it was 3000 Grafts, after surgery it was 3604! I started a thread if you wanna follow the results, for now I'm pretty satisfied! (I did it 3 days ago)