Doctor Recommendation - Alexander vs Bernstein(Shaver) vs Konior(Nadami) vs Pak

Hello my balding brothers,

I recently decided to take the plunge. Earlier this month I booked a procedure date with Dr. Pak from NHI. However I am not able to find any patient reviews on this forum. Am I missing something? His reviews on realself are great, but that's about it. I would like to see some real patient journeys. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

So i decided to consult with some more doctors. I have consults with Dr Scott Alexander in Phoenix, Dr Nadami (Konior) in Chicago and Dr Shaver(Bernstein) in NY. 

Which among these would you recommend?

Just for some background info - I am 27. Norwood 5A and been on Fin for the past year. Im leaning towards going more conservative as this is my first procedure.

• Administrators

Are you getting FUT or FUE

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

For FUT have you considered H&W? I like Nadimi, seems like she’s solid, don’t know enough about Shaver. Dr. Alexander is a good choice as well. I suggest talking to real patients before choosing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'd recommend getting in touch with @Dr Blake Bloxham as well. His work has been consistently excellent, his bedside demeanor is great, and he's a general overall stand up guy and esteemed/longtime member of this forum. His FUT scars are not even noticeable. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.