Best Hair Transplant surgeons near to Pakistan

Hello,

Ive been reviewing all surgeons in pakistan. I came across these

1- Dr Humayun - does 3-4 ops per day which i dont like plus results have very low density

2- dr fawad chaudhry - no online presence and no before after pics

3- Dr ahmed: limited or no online presence. 

all of these are abhrs certified but i dont know how do i further investigate. Any recommendations

39 minutes ago, Throwaway555 said:

Hello,

1- Dr Humayun - does 3-4 ops per day which i dont like plus results have very low density

all of these are abhrs certified but i dont know how do i further investigate. Any recommendations

You are most welcome to have your procedure with us.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• Administrators

In my opinion, Eugenix are top notch. Check out some results on the forum such as @Fluffhead and @Zoomster

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, Throwaway555 said:

Hello,

If no. 3 is Dr. Ahmed at Lahore (Cosmoder Clinic) then I will recommend him. A family member of mine had transplant from his clinic about 5-6 years ago and had a really nice result. He does have a website and facebook but you are right sadly he doesn't have many before/after photos and the one he does have are very old. Perhaps you can contact the clinic by email and ask them to send you recent photos?

Hello

I am from Islamabad and am going to have a surgery with a Pakistani doctor  (Dr Mazhar Hussain) very soon. I have done extensive research (Turkish clinics ) and finalized Dr Hussain based on his consultation , results and his understanding of the surgery. He has done an amazing job on one of his Danish clients. You should consider him if you are from Pakistan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gClMNxJ28dU

P.S. He charges a premium - you cannot get the best quality at the best price!

On 8/12/2020 at 7:28 PM, Throwaway555 said:

Hello,

Have you considered Gujarat Hair Transplant? I don’t have any personal experience but online result looks pretty decent. I may go visit them when I am in Pakistan next. 

Yaar deklo.  Hairline concern or overall hair loss or just in crown?  What are you going for?  It doesnt matter if you pay more or less as doctors can screw you up regardless.  I am trying to get out of my situation with known folks.  Pm bhej.  I will be willing to show what to look for and what to expect.  If you are in the NJ area, depending on nature of Environment with covid, I’d be willing to show.  

Yield is important and artistic capability is important.  Some docs are able to achieve it, while some cant.  Thats even if they are recommended or not.