Did I ruin my hair transplant 6 months post op

So I am 6 months post op on my second hair transplant. Things are filling up slowly. In the past few weeks I have noticed a lot of fine hair in my hair line.

Few days ago after my haircut I took a shower and scrub my scalp harder than usual and after my shower it looks like I rubbed off a lot of previously transplanted hair but also I couldn't notice any of those newly fine growing hair.

I am wondering if it's possible to ripped off or damaged newly growing graft at 6 months post op ?

I've been shedding lots of hair lately so I am hoping it is only a shed.

The first two Pictures are before shower and the last two are after

Thanks for the reading

Screenshot_20200810-184003_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-160731_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-155359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-160330_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Seb1928
Clarify

• Moderators

You can't rub off transplanted hair once it's growing. It's your hair. It grows from your head just like it did before.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 months later...

Hi Seb1928 - is there any update on how your 2nd hair transplant is progressing? I am considering getting a 2nd hair transplant to add density. I am concerned about shock loss- especially permanent of grafts from the 1st transplant.

Have your shock loss grafts recovered? How are you feeling about the 2nd procedure?