Dr. Bruno Ferreira | FUE 3219 grafts | 29/05/2020

This looks exactly like me haha! Great result in just 7 months!

I'm jealous you already managed to get 2nd HT. I'm booked now for 3rd & 4th of June which is so far...! :D

28/01/2020 - 3611 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow my journey in Video Format!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 hours ago, Rolandas said:

This looks exactly like me haha! Great result in just 7 months!

I'm jealous you already managed to get 2nd HT. I'm booked now for 3rd & 4th of June which is so far...! :D

Thanks! Yours look pretty good also. Super natural! And when I watch to your videos, I agree with absolutely everything you say about the Dr. Bruno and the staff. They were amazing!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PT#31 said:

Thanks! Yours look pretty good also. Super natural! And when I watch to your videos, I agree with absolutely everything you say about the Dr. Bruno and the staff. They were amazing!

I think I have to talk more about them as I usually don't say anything :D

Indeed hairline looks extremely natural and so far from what I've seen it's one of the best looking ones! I hope Dr. Ferreira won't destroy it on the second pass by adding more density haha

28/01/2020 - 3611 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow my journey in Video Format!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Filling up quite a bit from the initial photos. Distinct noticeable change forming.  Nice!

• Like 1