Just got the lady to photo the cut with flash and fresh neosporin. God d*n, that is clean work. I didn’t expect to be able to buzz it after strip, but I think I will. I can hardly find it even with the redness and incipient shock loss.

720654EE-1DC4-4CAD-A059-1130A44F6BA6.jpeg

D4568088-FAD7-4A61-8CEF-19F3188CFC57.jpeg

0270C8A9-D7E6-415C-9B80-0250D3705556.jpeg

63A4D77F-0338-4A6A-B170-CEE414D35EF1.jpeg

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon

@giegnosiganoe

Heard back from the good doctor:

[1s, 2s, 3s] = [470, 1815, 967]

It totaled 7k hairs, which sounds pretty normal based on other posts I’ve seen. The caliber was not measured, but I’d guess it’s also middle of the road. 

• Like 1

- John Lennon

Oh, I know who did this, 100%.... but out of respect I'll keep my trap shut. 😝  @Taken4Granted All the best, the work looks stellar!  The hairline shape definitely helped out with the density of graft placement in your frontal third.  You did this the right way.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thanks, @aaron1234. Looks like you’ve done your time in ugly duckling prison, and chose your surgeon very well. It’s comforting to get that feedback from you. You got any work left to do? I see it has been a while. 

edit - Just checked out your background, looking pretty good. I don’t blame you for getting it done. MPB with that hair/skin color combo is a hard sell. 😉

Edited by Taken4Granted

- John Lennon

• Administrators

Who was your surgeon? Work looks great, happy growing 😎

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

Hey @Melvin-Moderator, I’ll tell you in PM. I’m waiting til later to name the surgeon on a more concise thread.

By the way, it’ll be 1 month on Monday, and the shed is finally hitting pretty hard. I’ll be full ugly duckling in a few more days. Fingers crossed for a swift rebound.

Edited by Taken4Granted

- John Lennon

This looks unreal, man! Totally clean work. The hairline design is👌🏻👌🏻. The only reason that scar is visible is because of the Neosporin!! Congratulations! I’m eager to follow along!

• 2 weeks later...