How do the movie stars do it?

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Celebrities have a staff of make up artists, it’s well known they use hair loss concealers, hair pieces etc. If you are bald, the roles you get will be limited to bad guy, gangster, neo-nazi, etc.

You can get a leading man role if you’re darker skinned, like the Rock, Taye Diggs. The only caucasian exception is Jason Statham. However, 99% of leading men have full heads of hair, so male celebrities will do whatever it takes. I’d say most use concealer, it’s easy to apply and can make a thin spot look full.

Classic example is John Hamm real life vs on a show. I believe he used dermmatch on the show combined with a side part comb over, to give him that dense appearance. 

image.jpeg

how does he still has hair to cover it up 5,6 years later? i think the first pics showing him balding where made when he was shooting babydriver which got relased 2017..is he full wig now?

• 1 year later...

Jimmy Kimmel - One of the more under the radar celebrity hair transplants as he didn't have terrible loss but definitely some thinning in the corners there back in 2012. If you look at pics of him now though the guy pretty much has the hairline of a 15 year old. 

image.png.4ae795c81ebfc50bdde95a6778427acb.pngimage.png.209c47f24a5f39817fbae585e46333c0.png133.thumb.webp.9e97e818f9858b7e8c43337bc0f31682.webp

Edited by SD1984

• Administrators

The frontal zone looks a little thin. He could use another small touch up.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.