Kongkiat Laorwong, MD, FISHRS

Had 2560 FUE transplant done August 2020.

The most important and impressive thing was the doctors hands on approach from start to finish that is very rare to find in any clinic. 

Dr.Kongkiat Laorwong, MD, FISHRS

He even emailed me and called prior to surgery to discuss things.

He has his hands on all steps from start to finish doing mostly by himself with help from his assistants.

While it is too soon for results I'm 3 days post surgery  with no pain, swelling and I'm 100 percent certain every graft was well looked after by the doctor and team.

I can not say the same thing for my first surgery in Turkey  a year ago.

Highly recommend 

line_1364053835433935.jpg

line_1364043677102481.jpg

line_1364046811675978.jpg

line_1364040699947675.jpg

• Like 1

That’s quite a large area to fill with that amount of grafts. Are you planning further Hts? 
like you say it is really good to find a Dr actually properly involved. I wish more clinics would be more transparent with the actual involvement. All too often people say they barely see them after the hairline is drawn. 

• Administrators

Looks very clean, eager to see your results, keep us updated and happy growing 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s quite a large area to fill with that amount of grafts. Are you planning further Hts? 
like you say it is really good to find a Dr actually properly involved. I wish more clinics would be more transparent with the actual involvement. All too often people say they barely see them after the hairline is drawn. 

You'd be surprised how far 2600 grafts can go when a good surgeon is doing the procedure. I've seen twice that many from Turkish clinics used on guys and get mediocre results

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, NicoAustralia said:

You'd be surprised how far 2600 grafts can go when a good surgeon is doing the procedure. I've seen twice that many from Turkish clinics used on guys and get mediocre results

I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I’m have seen some excellent cases with less grafts. It’s a shame we didn’t have any subsequent updates from this. 

• Administrators

I would love to see an update on this

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 3:00 AM, NicoAustralia said:

Considering dr L rn is he elite?