Recent Transplant at Hair Dr Clinic Leeds

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Zach Black said:

6 months down and really starting to look great ! 

630E5329-E190-4F6D-A0FD-AF80E2214FEC.jpeg

Firstly thank you for updating, I know how easy to it is to forget about these forums and enjoy your hair. 

It looks amazing and dense from the top! Have you got any pictures of your hairline with your hair pushed up by any chance?

Looks great, really big difference with a relatively small number of grafts for the area that was covered. We need to look into getting in touch with Dr A here I think @Melvin-Moderator . . . his patient posted threads have been very good over this last year, far better than most other work I see coming from the UK. 

5 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looks great, really big difference with a relatively small number of grafts for the area that was covered. We need to look into getting in touch with Dr A here I think @Melvin-Moderator . . . his patient posted threads have been very good over this last year, far better than most other work I see coming from the UK. 

Agreed. The recommended list for here in the UK is woefully sparse.. He would be a welcome addition 🙏

1 hour ago, Zach Black said:

Here are some better pics chaps. Absolutely buzzing with it to be fair you would never know if you didn’t know ! 

C91C72CA-7A68-424C-8695-81F3C4A344FA.jpeg

C3D8E8ED-2E34-49F0-AB2E-E981C4C722CF.jpeg

B33739D5-B8F8-450D-8129-8AC95B39334D.jpeg

5692C226-900D-4868-AA56-B96DD9D29F99.jpeg

16AD1D14-89F9-41D6-BCE9-4BEB34DBF16C.jpeg

Looking good mate and only 6 months in.

I’m currently 7 weeks post FUE with Dr Arshad.

This has made me excited to hit the 6 month mark!

10 minutes ago, Classygentleman said:

WLooking good mate and only 6 months in.

I’m currently 7 weeks post FUE with Dr Arshad.

This has made me excited to hit the 6 month mark!

Yeah honestly been class mate so happy for where we are and obviously will get loads better too ! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Yes, I’m really interested in getting him on board, especially if the results are good here. Stay tuned.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Classygentleman said:

Looks very good.

what months did you see the most improvements? 
I am 3 months and 3 weeks post FUE with the Hair Dr and beginning to see lots of small stubble like hairs starting to come through

I would say 5 months onwards as the density comes and it looks more and more natural 

• Thanks 1