Recent Transplant at Hair Dr Clinic Leeds

I am currently 9 days post FUE procedure at the Hair Dr Clinic in Leeds from Dr. Arshad and his team.

As a 26 year old it has been quite a hard process for me coming to terms with my hair receding at a young age as I have always been confident but the last couple of years have struggled with it. Prior to the procedure I was so nervous, didn’t sleep days before and was shaking when I arrived on the day. I just want to put on record that the whole experience so far has been top drawer with hair dr. From the efficiency in contacting me to how quickly everything was handled to get me in but also the relationship management side and procedure itself. Any fears or worries were sorted right away in the day, the staff were wonderful and accommodating and I was as relaxed and comfortable as can be. Since then the dr has been amazing and we have kept in touch daily often numerous times with updates and any queries. 9 days in now and my hair looks more or less normal bar the crusts which are part of the process and you can see how the hairline will be. I am so excited for the next few months once the regrowth happens and cannot fault anything at all from Dr.Arshad and his team. Just cannot wait for the result now.

Anyone contemplating getting one, look no further than the Hair Dr- they have been great !

EB42A042-2E15-4556-8039-4B9D6953B43E.jpeg

69B2A0E8-014B-47BB-8F10-F8BBC70C15C5.jpeg

D96F744C-D1ED-43D7-A0D8-7EE0F5035FBF.jpeg

30C31D30-356F-4BA2-88DC-39B29F813FE9.jpeg

22DD3FB9-06E9-40E8-ABC8-6575E0B2A96C.jpeg

63AE12BB-1744-4ECE-A687-CC8D9E4753DB.jpeg

28FF191D-585C-48A6-9F19-5579DFD9A348.jpeg

80D32985-2D06-415D-852B-DB417560DE10.jpeg

BBECB558-E4A3-40A1-90B5-AABB52871106.jpeg

So in terms of Dr. A’s involvement 
- all of anesthetic 
- all of punching and extraction 
- all of channels 
- checking grafts under microscope to pick out soft single hairs for the hairline 
- supervising techs place the grafts 
- check and final refinements at end 
Over all great experience as talked about potential future loss and maintence therapy options without being pushy... 
around 2000 FUE grafts

• Administrators

I’ve heard good things, and he’s cheap at $3 per graft. Please keep us updated on your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Zach Black said:

So in terms of Dr. A’s involvement 
- all of anesthetic 
- all of punching and extraction 
- all of channels 
- checking grafts under microscope to pick out soft single hairs for the hairline 
- supervising techs place the grafts 
- check and final refinements at end 
Over all great experience as talked about potential future loss and maintence therapy options without being pushy... 
around 2000 FUE grafts

What size punch does he use? Do u know which system he utilizes?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, HTHope said:

A uk clinic charging Turkish prices? What?

That’s what I said, but there was a member with a thread who said that was the price.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looks good.  Keep us posted with new pictures.  Expect those transplanted hairs to fall out (which is expected) but you will have nice new growth in 3-5 months.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Typically motorized punch at $4 is a good price.  Looking forward to seeing pictures in a few months.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Zach

Looks great and from your day 12 pic, it's barely noticeable already.

I am pretty sure I am going to chose Dr Arshad too. I want to book a HT in January but still doing research.

Would you fully recommend him and the clinic?

• Administrators

Everything looks really good, I’ve been impressed with Dr. Arshad, he seems to be an up and comer in the UK.

• Like 1

View my thread

10 weeks post procedure today. Shedding has completed and started to get some hairs in the recipient area. Looking forward to  seeing native hair thickening back up and with any luck in a few weeks will have more new growth !

DC2CCEB1-BADA-498A-BA8D-9372E18D16AC.jpeg

E6F12D74-4ADB-4BA5-AC4F-CAEDB160C120.jpeg

On 10/2/2020 at 11:31 PM, Alex5 said:

Hi Zach

Looks great and from your day 12 pic, it's barely noticeable already.

I am pretty sure I am going to chose Dr Arshad too. I want to book a HT in January but still doing research.

Would you fully recommend him and the clinic?

Yeah everything has been great so far can’t complain at all and would definitely recommend.

• 4 weeks later...