Minoxidil clearly helps; is 10% once a day a good idea?

rocketmas

Hi,

I have used Minoxil for close to 25 years, or more since it hit the market. In between a couple of years ago, on a whim I stopped using it.  I lived in the US when I started using it. Then moved to India and didn't like the local brands, as they had a fragrance and would leave a residue in the hair. So I kept importing Kirkland brand and never had an issue, till I got sick of having to import and stopped. I was also older and didn't care as much about my looks. BTW  also use Propecia since it hit the market, and did not stop that as it is simpler to take/use.

Within a year I noticed I had thinned a lot. So I restarted 5% once a day and noticed that the hair thickness improves and gives on overall affect of better density. and there is no denying that Minoxidil helps, and helps independent of Propecia.

I recently came across 10% minoxidil being sold in 100 ml bottles and decided to give it a shot. I still use once a day and really don't want to use it twice a day, as its too much hair-care, and I am not sure that there would be additional benefits ! To me given half-life is 22 hours,  using 10% once a day should be equivalent to using 5% twice a day ? 

Would be interested in hearing opinion from folks on 10%, once a day and twice a day ? 

BTW I was to have HT with Dr. Freitas on August 12, with Dr Freitas. Now schedules are all messed up. 

Thanks, Sean